• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster Professional 300M..WBK...rocks...

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
so!

let's start with some nice pics!
DSCF3532.jpg

DSCF3530.jpg

DSCF3529.jpg

DSCF3528.jpg

DSCF3527.jpg

DSCF3526.jpg

DSCF3524.jpg

DSCF3523.jpg

DSCF3521.jpg

DSCF3519.jpg

DSCF3520.jpg

DSCF3518.jpg

DSCF3517.jpg

DSCF3515.jpg

DSCF3514.jpg

DSCF3516.jpg

DSCF3512.jpg

Lume is on:

all 3 Hands :) not on dial and: misaligned bezel but...

DO I CARE??? I'm just happy lol

Ferrariman

Renowned Member
19/8/06
Reasons/responses that the case back says speedmaster rather than Seamaster:

"Rare version that slipped the omega factory QC, very collectable".

"High breed, Special version used when using very swift submersable craft".

"This watch caseback is very special it was the only part that survived of my old watch when I took a hit during ops".

Say nothing look at the person as though they are not quite right and take the watch back.

I have one too and I love it dispite this flaw. It has many flaws actually but the overall quality for the price is great. Enjoy, and don't let anyone spoil the fun! :D

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
piratedzeus said:
ahh the speedmaster logo dropped off last night... bad glue :(

the logo is glued on???? not stamped?

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
im talking about the one of the back of the watch Yes it is glued and didn't stay there for 1 day ;)

Natron

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
11/10/06
I may have a full case and braclet for you if I decide to get rid of it. It says seamaster on the back. :lol:

Nate

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
so lets add up:
- hour markers not lumed but green coloured
- speedmaster logo on the back... then it went off
- it's 3 minutes fast per day
:(

should have chosen the ETA version from Paul/josh/andrew

Ferrariman

Renowned Member
19/8/06
piratedzeus said:
Lume is only on the hands... the dials hour markers are green :(

The green lume on the face is funny, looks a little like REALLY GREAT lume in daylight. Like it's just shinning away, somewhat like my 111 gen. I still like the watch.

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
lol now thats a really positive way of thinking

i crashed my car.... hey its a STOCK CAR

Ferrariman

Renowned Member
19/8/06
piratedzeus said:
lol now thats a really positive way of thinking

i crashed my car.... hey its a STOCK CAR

Thanks but actually my wife said something about it. She is about as interested in my watches as I am about face cream. She has heard me say yada yada lume this and yada yada lume that not really getting it (so I thought) then one afternoon last week she said out of nowhere "wow, the lume on that watch is really good, huh?". I just laughed and because I didn't want to throw her down on her first observation I said."oh yeah" and smiled. :D So optomistic but true.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
how is the case material? maybe you can swap in another rep dial or go all out, get nate's caseback, gen dial, swiss mvoement, gen hands?

gen bracelet? :D :D :D

gen?!?!? :shock:

seriously though, how is the case? sharpie edgie?

i would say just wear it in good health - $100 reps are $100 reps. not the best but good intro or beater (though i keep hearing really good stuff about that 45 PO with asian ETA copy)

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
well of course 100$ is low quality but green dial, breaking case and +3minutes every day annoys me..

arul

Horology Curious
6/11/06
I have this watch from WBK. The case/bracelet are actually really nice. Mine doesn't have any sharp edges and is very comfortable to wear.

Arul

Ferrariman

Renowned Member
19/8/06
crick said:
how is the case material? maybe you can swap in another rep dial or go all out, get nate's caseback, gen dial, swiss mvoement, gen hands?

gen bracelet? :D :D :D

gen?!?!? :shock:

seriously though, how is the case? sharpie edgie?

i would say just wear it in good health - $100 reps are $100 reps. not the best but good intro or beater (though i keep hearing really good stuff about that 45 PO with asian ETA copy)

No sharp edges. Quality really quite nice minus the flaws that Pirate talked about.

As far as comparing to the 45 PO...No comparison. Hands down the PO is a winner. The only difference between the "ultimate and the regular (if you will) is the movement.