• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega 8500 super clone is here

NewFan0803

15/1/16
So right now remaining problems are:
- tm on clasp
- dial not grainy enough - lumes not filled in enough
- bezel ring too small?

NewFan0803

15/1/16
I ll keep waitig - bisually this still looks just like my 2.5 v6f (whose second hand actually sweeps more like the gen at 21,500)

M_Ree

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/18
Hey Guys, I just got QC pics for my order and I have rejected due to the bezel alignment. Just thought i would share this as something to look out for when ordering the new PO Clones :) The markers a not straight. The one at 3 o'clock is perfect. I think the Omega symbol is not straight either.

Reactions: Teenyweeny

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Hey Guys, I just got QC pics for my order and I have rejected due to the bezel alignment. Just thought i would share this as something to look out for when ordering the new PO Clones :) The markers a not straight. The one at 3 o'clock is perfect. I think the Omega symbol is not straight either.

Great first post...

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16

If you do this, you will be rejecting every single one they throw at you

Reactions: merowinger

Bezelover

11/8/18
The shot of the watch is not dead centre, so the misalignment of the 12 and 6 o'clock markers that you see is from the slight deviation in angle. That's why you see both of them slightly crooked. If you can ask for another shot, I think you will be able to see better. All the best

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

M_Ree

26/7/18
The shot of the watch is not dead centre, so the misalignment of the 12 and 6 o'clock markers that you see is from the slight deviation in angle. That's why you see both of them slightly crooked. If you can ask for another shot, I think you will be able to see better. All the best

Thank you.

Didn’t mean to be be a sour first post everyone haha but if it was the first thing I noticed in the picture then I think it’s just abit too out of line.

I’ll upload another pic and let me know what you all think.

Sent from the RWI App

Bezelover

11/8/18
You're not out of line at all!
It's good to seek advice in these forums, and you'll pick up things faster with the combined experiences of other members here

Reactions: M_Ree

Bezelover

11/8/18
Better shot. The markers looks properly set and aligned. Refer to the marker lines beside the luminous markers, both sides, and you'll notice that it sits center and straight. Looks like a good copy. But you can wait a little for the comments of other members as well. Don't forget to ask your seller for a Timegrapher test result

Teenyweeny

29/11/17

Nice piece
Should be my next buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: M_Ree

M_Ree

26/7/18
Better shot. The markers looks properly set and aligned. Refer to the marker lines beside the luminous markers, both sides, and you'll notice that it sits center and straight. Looks like a good copy. But you can wait a little for the comments of other members as well. Don't forget to ask your seller for a Timegrapher test result

Thanks everyone. Feeling bad now as I had already rejected prior posting but I’ll consider for the next one.

I will post more as soon as I get the watch and new QC’s :)

Sent from the RWI App