• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

oh how I hated cheap guys. >''<

Jeremy

Renowned Member
16/6/13
It was very amusing reading all the comments here. Look like everyone is enjoying the discussion to my ignorance. But hey! As the wise said "ignorance is a bliss" right?
I am sincerely apologize for anyone that is Filipino here, I have some good friends that are Filipino and they are nice (of course, they are females). In general, I think Filipino are nice people, but very frugal. I often go out with Chinese and Vietnamese, they are general more generous and not afraid of spending, we often fight each other just get to pay the bill at the restaurant, bar, lounge or night clubs, my white friends on the other hand they like to share or split, which is perfectly fair.
I like to go out often, and have a blast, I find that spending money lavishly is a fun thing to do.
I read that some guys are accusing me for wearing a rep. to show off. I do have couple genuine to wear to works and other occasions, but from my experience, wearing a gen. to night club is foolish. First, night club is dark, and people often buzzing from drinking, cheap rep and gen aren't that much of the different, second, I often get wasted or pass out, I have lost so many smart phones, credit cards (I usually gave the girls my credit cards so they can buy what ever drinks they want since I was too drunk to walk), if you know you are going to get wasted and lose control then why take the risk to lose your gen watch.
Before I knew about this rep. community, I had put aside a lot of money to buy gen. watches, not only gen watches are expensive but also the cost of ownership is expensive as well, it costs $200-$300 to service everytime, and I will take a big depreciation hit if I every try to resell, versus a good rep. if it breaks down, I just buy another one without hurting my bank account, no hard feeling at all.

We're laughing at you, not with you. Just sayin'

the_art_of_luv

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/6/13
you don't buy drinks my friend, you buy experience.
Rich man dines in a fine restaurant, he doesn't buy food, he buys experiences versus a poor man, he wants a lot food to fill up his belly for tomorrow, and the middle class guy, he buys quality.

Let put it this way, when you recommend a restaurant to soneone.
Rich guy will ask you "how was your experience?", middle class guy will ask you "how was the food?", and the poor guy will ask you "how much food did you get?".

Just go over to Harlem, they pay you to drink there.:hehehe:

Everybody spends their funds differently and on what they think is needed or wanted, but to throw away funds like that on booze is F'ing dumb. I don't need a couch and huge table at the titty bar and pay $450 for a pretty girl to bring me a bottle with a sparkler on it. I can sit at a normal table on a regular chair and buy $5.00 drinks and look at titties. I understand some guys have a need for attention and to be the big shot, but I think your insane to pay that much for drinks.

the_art_of_luv

Banned
1/6/13
No problem my friend, I was amusing too, you know before I used to laugh at my boss for being stupid, but I didn't know he was laughing at my bank account the whole time.
We're laughing at you, not with you. Just sayin'

Jeremy

Renowned Member
16/6/13

Yeah, and your experience led you to post a whiney, racist post.. way to go. Hopefully the "experience" you gain from this will teach you to not be a racist asshat.

the_art_of_luv

Banned
1/6/13
I am not racist my friend, it was just happen to be that the guy is Filipino, perhaps next time I should quote it in a different way, opps.
You call me what ever you want, I couldn't careless, I am a mr. Nice guy most of the time, and sometime I try to be an Anal hole guy. Trust me, mr. Nice won't last long in business. =)

By the way, I am a Vietnamese and Chinese mixed, 25 years old, working as a data analyst for Caesars Entreatment corporation, and please forgive me, most of the finance guys I know are real assh...le. I also find that there are a lot of assh..le in this forum too, from your point of view, probably I am one of many among them.

Yeah, and your experience led you to post a whiney, racist post.. way to go. Hopefully the "experience" you gain from this will teach you to not be a racist asshat.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
It was very amusing reading all the comments here. Look like everyone is enjoying the discussion to my ignorance. But hey! As the wise said "ignorance is a bliss" right?
I am sincerely apologize for anyone that is Filipino here, I have some good friends that are Filipino and they are nice (of course, they are females). In general, I think Filipino are nice people, but very frugal. I often go out with Chinese and Vietnamese, they are general more generous and not afraid of spending, we often fight each other just get to pay the bill at the restaurant, bar, lounge or night clubs, my white friends on the other hand they like to share or split, which is perfectly fair.
I like to go out often, and have a blast, I find that spending money lavishly is a fun thing to do.
I read that some guys are accusing me for wearing a rep. to show off. I do have couple genuine to wear to works and other occasions, but from my experience, wearing a gen. to night club is foolish. First, night club is dark, and people often buzzing from drinking, cheap rep and gen aren't that much of the different, second, I often get wasted or pass out, I have lost so many smart phones, credit cards (I usually gave the girls my credit cards so they can buy what ever drinks they want since I was too drunk to walk), if you know you are going to get wasted and lose control then why take the risk to lose your gen watch.
Before I knew about this rep. community, I had put aside a lot of money to buy gen. watches, not only gen watches are expensive but also the cost of ownership is expensive as well, it costs $200-$300 to service everytime, and I will take a big depreciation hit if I every try to resell, versus a good rep. if it breaks down, I just buy another one without hurting my bank account, no hard feeling at all.
You're probably a decent guy that was misunderstood but you need to learn not to generalize/stereotype, bcoz that's what you're still doing. Comparing Chinese people to Vietnamese and people from phillipines and so on.... It's not helping you, besides you haven't met the whole entire population of people in those countries ?? It only sounds slightly ignorant. Although sometimes we often do but the mature ones keep it to themselves bcoz it might offend some, just a word of advice . How you spend your money on the other hand is up to you.

Jeremy

Renowned Member
16/6/13
I try to be an Anal hole guy... ...working as a data analyst for Caesars Entreatment corporation

Pro tip: It's not good to be the anal hole guy.

Come back when you grow up a bit and aren't blowing half your Caesars paycheck on trying to show off for your friends. At some point you'll learn that bragging about how much money you're spending is one of the first signs that you don't have money to brag about..

nikemok55

Known Member
10/6/11

Come back when you grow up a bit and aren't blowing half your Caesars paycheck on trying to show off for your friends. At some point you'll learn that bragging about how much money you're spending is one of the first signs that you don't have money to brag about..

Please guys stop acting like you were Old guys telling the truth

You are a rep buyer and telling this guy not to show up his money

Ahahaha who wants to show up his money ( he certainly dont have ) by buying rep ?

Stop be moralistic please

And stop calling someone racist when he describe a general attitude in a community of people

Jeremy

Renowned Member
16/6/13
Please guys stop acting like you were Old guys telling the truth

You are a rep buyer and telling this guy not to show up his money

Ahahaha who wants to show up his money ( he certainly dont have ) by buying rep ?

Stop be moralistic please

And stop calling someone racist when he describe a general attitude in a community of people

I stand by my comments. Especially the Pro tip.

rols16610

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/4/12

+1,000

masmannan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/2/13
Op needs to organise the next GTG.

It's gonna be party- time.

But I'm not contributing and I'm not Filipino.

Masmannan.

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
Rich man dines in a fine restaurant, he doesn't buy food, he buys experiences versus a poor man, he wants a lot food to fill up his belly for tomorrow, and the middle class guy, he buys quality.

Let put it this way, when you recommend a restaurant to soneone.
Rich guy will ask you "how was your experience?", middle class guy will ask you "how was the food?", and the poor guy will ask you "how much food did you get?".

The more you post the worse you sound. The fact that you think only Filipinos were offended by your original post and that you obviously still believe they are cheap shows that you missed the original point being made here. You're trying hard to be a snob and a tou guy but are coming across like a jerk.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13

First it was Filipinos. Second time there were Chinese and Vietnamese. Let me guess, next are Indians, Cambodians and Koreans. Summer thriller guys.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

masmannan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/2/13
Darwin's theory on evolution about survival of the fittest was taken a step further with the black slaves of the 17th-19th century. Only the toughest and fittest slaves would survive the harsh treatment of evil white man.

There breeding over centuries ensured a gene pool of a certain calibre that is perhaps illustrated in the sporting arena of today.

Of course I could be wrong.

Masmannan

nikemok55

Known Member
10/6/11
Darwin's theory on evolution about survival of the fittest was taken a step further with the black slaves of the 17th-19th century. Only the toughest and fittest slaves would survive the harsh treatment of evil white man.

There breeding over centuries ensured a gene pool of a certain calibre that is perhaps illustrated in the sporting arena of today.

Of course I could be wrong.

Masmannan

Very interessting theory !

masmannan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/2/13
The greatest Man that has ever lived has surely to be the legend, the future president, 7 weight world champion of the world, pound for pound the greatest, the one, the only Jesus loving, people's hero of the peasants, the peace-maker, warrior, singer, actor, super hero, basket ball and darts player, comedian, a son, a husband, father, brother, mummy's boy, former adulterer, former child street vendor, former drinker and gambler, politician, non steroid user, philanthropist, And he is yet still a regular Joe: Manny Pacman Pacquiao.

Filipino's around the world. I salute you.

DenisSpa

Banned
14/6/12
Lets Ban this facker and be done with it.

?Noobtastic via the Galaxy III