• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official Super Avenger Club

pierre722

Known Member
23/11/11
Feels nice to be part of the club

Love both my Super Avengers :thumbsup:
null_zps64e5789a.jpg

null_zpsb7b56293.jpg

pierre722

Known Member
23/11/11
Nice watches but the second one is a Skyland !

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Skyland Avenger was 45mm and the Super Avenger was 49mm? My Blacksteel is 49mm...

I actually own both at the moment...

Super Avenger on the left and Skyland on the right

AMR_55

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/6/13
if anyone is getting rid of their super avenger blacksteel please let me know ASAP!! =)

APNUTMRGUNZ

Horology Curious
14/9/13
I just got one from Puretime. V3. The tachy hand doesn't sweep all the way and the bezel screws are not stainless. The bezel doesn't turn like a gen, more loose. Weight is perfect and look is good. Bought a gen face to swap at some point but now i'm afraid that it won't fit. I was under the impression that certain versions were 1:1.
Any help? Anybody gen parts their rep?

ilbambino86

Renowned Member
17/9/12
Ok, now I'm going to post on the correct section... So I got the noob version of the blacksteel and I will join officially the SA Club :cheers:

What do you guys think?

pierre722

Known Member
23/11/11
Ok, now I'm going to post on the correct section... So I got the noob version of the blacksteel and I will join officially the SA Club :cheers:

What do you guys think?

Looks good. Mine has gotten a lot of wrist time since I got it. Wear it in good health!

ilbambino86

Renowned Member
17/9/12
Thanks Pierre! just got it and live it!! what a well made watch!! Here is a pic of what I got... ohh and a Gucci for the wife :)

ypu8y8e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

pierre722

Known Member
23/11/11
Thanks buddy, big shout out to you my friend Pierre for helping a complete stranger in my selection of the SA. You are a good guy here @ RWI

:cheers:

No problem buddy... Just paying it forward. I've learned so much here at RWI. There is a wealth a knowledge from a lot of guys here. The search button is also a great friend lol. Just a little wrist shot while on vacation...
buzyva8y.jpg

ilbambino86

Renowned Member
17/9/12
to all my super avenger brothers :)

is it hard to source a gen blacksteel SA dial?? i know its easier than the skylands but i seem to find none :(

thank you all fellas, hope everyone is doing good!

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
So here is finally my entry to this select club.

Super Avenger V3 from Noob on gen croc strap 757P:
RvFxEYw.jpg