• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

JDCKent

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/11/11
50605_MAIN_3807.jpg

That's a cheapie, at just $55,000! ;-D

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
I just love the t.v. screen look different approach. Even if it was repped and looked a little different. I have to admit that FM is good looking.

cwazy, you've owned a few FMs. Do the crazy hours work like gen? I am seriously tempted to get one. thanks again.... :lolcina:

cwazy1

29/2/12
the corum is cool lookin, its very clean in its design.

and yup the FM's are great! the two that I had both functioned wonderfully just as gen and the movements were very good, over 40+ hours of PR, on a 21J!

but do keep in mind that there are 2 versions of the crazy hour, jumbo and small. the jjumbo is 55x40, which is really big. the smaller one is somewhere around 45x33 or something along those lines... They also come on a shit strap that is made for a 300 pound thug, meaning, the holes punched on the strap are for minimum 7.5" lol...

if your wrist isn't 7.25+" get the small version

revhrd

5/2/11
the jumping hours work as the dial implies? it's two so the hour hand will point to the crazy two position or the regular normal two o'clock?

JDCKent

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/11/11
Gotta get the focus of this thread back on track here a little! :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcSBGtNyeV8"]フランクミュラー・トゥールビヨン・クレイジーアワー - YouTube[/ame]

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
Wow,that's a rep FM!?

I never noticed in some qc pics that they have the ghost numbers on the dial. Or is it just certain reps do?

Hmmm,now another to add to the list.

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
:)
There have been much more rep models in the meantime, but even the simplest ones remain pure jewels on anyone's wrist.
I used to have a ceramic Hublot tourbillon too, a fantastic piece with very high quality finish, however sold it as I found a tourbillon looks better on a dress watch.

cwazy1

29/2/12
the hublot tourby looks great. i would buy one in a heart beat because it is very sporty yet has a tourby.... its just to bad its 700$ :(

the only reason I want a sporty tourby is because i dont seem to be wearing my dress tourby enough... its only a special occasion watch..

:)
There have been much more rep models in the meantime, but even the simplest ones remain pure jewels on anyone's wrist.
I used to have a ceramic Hublot tourbillon too, a fantastic piece with very high quality finish, however sold it as I found a tourbillon looks better on a dress watch.