• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official RM27-02 thread

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
What's the weight on this rep?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

gXgEqAj.jpg

dams2912

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/16
Christiana ma already contact me to say that the payment is validated and she sends me pictures quickly so that I validate before sending.
So no worries at the moment.

Sent from the RWI App

RE-13

26/3/15
How are you guys handling wearing this bad boy in public, I've worn it twice outside of my house, every time I wear it I get eyed by people, one time while at dinner this dude kept staring at me the whole time because I had this on my wrist. I stopped wearing it completely and now it just sits in my watch box, I may get rid of it even. I don't like the attention lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rally4444

I'm Pretty Popular
30/3/16
How are you guys handling wearing this bad boy in public, I've worn it twice outside of my house, every time I wear it I get eyed by people, one time while at dinner this dude kept staring at me the whole time because I had this on my wrist. I stopped wearing it completely and now it just sits in my watch box, I may get rid of it even. I don't like the attention lol

Happened to me too , if they ask you say I don't know I thought it looked cool so I bought it

[emoji23]

Sent from the RWI App

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Once in the elevator in my condo an uncle kept staring at the whole 9 storeys journey.

"very nice watch"

"thank you "

End of the drama

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

dams2912

5/8/16
Once in the elevator in my condo an uncle kept staring at the whole 9 storeys journey.

"very nice watch"

"thank you "

End of the drama

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk
Totally agree with you on the watch buys for this pleasure and nothing else

Sent from the RWI App

Soloist

4/5/17
United States

Lmk if you want to sell it

Sent from the RWI App

Soloist

4/5/17
United States
I was at the mall and an older woman maybe in her late fifties she looked like a golfer like she probably doesn't work, she had a white drive RM55 on and obviously she's not a rep person like us so I said nice watch! In the foodcourt and like raised my eyebrows like impressed and she said thanks and covered it, I wasn't trying to be threatening lol... I'm sure it was her husbands piece.

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
I was at the mall and an older woman maybe in her late fifties she looked like a golfer like she probably doesn't work, she had a white drive RM55 on and obviously she's not a rep person like us so I said nice watch! In the foodcourt and like raised my eyebrows like impressed and she said thanks and covered it, I wasn't trying to be threatening lol... I'm sure it was her husbands piece.

And it fit her wrist properly??

dams2912

5/8/16
RM a reçu aujourd'hui merci TS

Ttp: //s1174.photobucket.com/user/dams21120/slideshow/RM%20027

And thank you all for your valuable advice

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Muljadi has a real one that's legit if it's his photo

Sent from the RWI App

The gen RMs and APs he posts close ups of are his friends. He has a few gens of other brands but most his watches are reps. There was a few threads on here about his rep don Ramon and his rep AP tourbi.

SmartyPants

18/5/17
Gen is unmatchable... 16 grams. Movement = 3 g

Sent from the RWI App

16 grams.. that's difficult to imagine. 3 grams of movement how did they even manage that? Not only is it light as a feather but it's extremely sturdy. Nadal plays tennis with it and there's no damage to the movement.