• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

acoustix

Known Member
7/3/12
Here's my BK on rubber. Never wore it when I first got it (not a bracelet guy) but this combination is growing on me now.

dcff0152-5a12-2aa6.jpg

dcff012c-5a35-6cd3.jpg

Like it or loathe it? Share with me your thoughts :)

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
Im back in this club with my DSSD just coming back from getting some major upgrades.. Judge for yourself. Just take a look at this pearl, so gen-like in real life that its scary

dssd1.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Im back in this club with my DSSD just coming back from getting some major upgrades.. Judge for yourself. Just take a look at this pearl, so gen-like in real life that its scary

Nice pearl. Too bad about the lume job. Sometimes it seems that it's better not to have it done than to have it done...

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
Nice pearl. Too bad about the lume job. Sometimes it seems that it's better not to have it done than to have it done...

TBH the camera picks up things that arent noticeable from more than 6 inches away. When i look at the pics i can see things that bother me but then i glance over at the watch and it seems they just dissapeared. But compared to the rocky mountain lume i had before, this is 1000 steps forward.

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
which is the best DSSD 116660 i can buy? which is the best or most exactly near the gen? the v7? or wich?

iamthestig

Renowned Member
16/5/12
Check the 2012 Rolex DSSD in the making [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15uNQ0Tt31k"]Making of the Rolex Deepsea Challenge experimental watch - YouTube[/ame]

The Oyster Perpetual Rolex DEEPSEA CHALLENGE is an experimental divers' watch guaranteed to a depth of 12,000 meters (39,370 feet)

eudora12

26/2/12
I'm also considering getting this. Is the one from Trevor the best value and good out of the box?
what are the flaws on the superlumed one by trevor for 200?

KingEdward

Horology Curious
9/5/12
You'd be best to wait for an answer from someone a bit more qualified. I chose Trevor because, although slow, he's my dealer of choice & his prices are v good. From reading various posts, Trevor's (noob) version is a pretty decent rep.

Spiker

Known Member
9/5/11
My BK DSSD is on it's way back from PBDad, will arrive in today's mail! Had a long list of mods done including that beautiful pearl mod. Looking forward to some wrist time!