• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Here you go, ARF dial with the right lighting, just the right amount of sunburst and Matte/shine balance. Overall, ARF dials are much better than any Noob variant ;)

S34NJ.jpg

Maybe you are corect bro but im not 100% sure that arf have that shinyness like gen idk maybe im wrong but i wouldnt agree that arf is that much closer to gen until we see side by side comparison

srhoque

28/11/18
Maybe you are corect bro but im not 100% sure that arf have that shinyness like gen idk maybe im wrong but i wouldnt agree that arf is that much closer to gen until we see side by side comparison

We agree to disagree and it is ok to have individual opinions. As I read, in one member's tagline...The biggest tell in a rep is you (the person wearing it) :D At wrist level, it is highly improbable that 99.9% will recognize or care about the watch (and even more the sub dials). On top of that with the natural movement of the wrist, our eyes glance a dial for roughly 1-2 secs. I have worn my Hybrid next to my friend's gen (and then we swapped around). With gen crystal/hands/crown and CF bezel on mine, even my friend with a gen was fooled.

Wear what you like and wear it with Pride!! if you are happy, doesn't matter which factory it is...

Vasillis

Horology Curious
19/4/20
I think it’s the camera angle. If you want to sure, you can ask for more photos of the subdial

Is this the Noob V3 Daytona? If so, the usual QC issue is the thickness of the subdial which can be too thin or thick. Yours look ok in my opinion.

Yup, this is the latest V3. I will try to add few additional pictures

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
We agree to disagree and it is ok to have individual opinions. As I read, in one member's tagline...The biggest tell in a rep is you (the person wearing it) :D At wrist level, it is highly improbable that 99.9% will recognize or care about the watch (and even more the sub dials). On top of that with the natural movement of the wrist, our eyes glance a dial for roughly 1-2 secs. I have worn my Hybrid next to my friend's gen (and then we swapped around). With gen crystal/hands/crown and CF bezel on mine, even my friend with a gen was fooled.

Wear what you like and wear it with Pride!! if you are happy, doesn't matter which factory it is...

Yes bro ;-)

Bobi01

2/2/19

Agree bro

ChronoNoob

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/20
Just received the V3 in the mail. Dial looks fine but I'm not sure if it's got fat subdials or not. Bracelet's quality is the only letdown. Two links next to the first link which is next to the EL don't line up along one of their edges. This applies to both second links shown in the photos even though it is more apparent in real life. Anyone else's V3s have this "feature"?

Very surprised at the excellent quality of the case finish and clasp mechanism. Bracelet polish isn't very even which can be seen under the perfect lighting and reflection angle. Everything else seems perfect and really well finished. I can't fault anything's alignment except for the bracelet link issue and the chronograph seconds hand which is very, very slightly towards the left of 12.

Last edited:

ChronoNoob

26/6/20
Sorry I screwed up the image upload and didn't realise you can't edit them back when I deleted so here's another post with the images.

James2020

1/6/20
Just received the V3 in the mail. Dial looks fine but I'm not sure if it's got fat subdials or not. Bracelet's quality is the only letdown. Two links next to the first link which is next to the EL don't line up along one of their edges. This applies to both second links shown in the photos even though it is more apparent in real life. Anyone else's V3s have this "feature"?

Very surprised at the excellent quality of the case finish and clasp mechanism. Bracelet polish isn't very even which can be seen under the perfect lighting and reflection angle. Everything else seems perfect and really well finished. I can't fault anything's alignment except for the bracelet link issue and the chronograph seconds hand which is very, very slightly towards the left of 12.

Good and bad news for you... Good news first, your subdials are not fat. Bad news, they are the skinny ones...

Noob bracelet quality is hit-or-miss. I had one which has a huge gap at the clasp lever and clasp was rather stiff. But another piece was really good. If it bothers you, get an ARF bracelet which is consistently of higher quality.

Reactions: ChronoNoob

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Approved QC photos from Eric at GeekTime to add to the discussion. I think the subdials look just right, but that's just me.
6ca8a1cbdd0a24e2fc0e36f391f3084a.jpg
8f712591cf1770ce8707909dcae2d1f8.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

ChronoNoob

26/6/20
ChronoNoob where did you order your watch?

JTime. Fast communication but was a smooth transaction. Very fast QC photos, only took two or three days to get QC photos and quickly shipped a day or two after approving. Shipping itself was reasonably fast but wasn't cheap.

ChronoNoob

26/6/20
Is the 4130 clone from Noob supposed to be able to hack like the gen? I noticed mine doesn't hack.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Is the 4130 clone from Noob supposed to be able to hack like the gen? I noticed mine doesn't hack.

I had this issue but with 7750 arf daytona,watchsmith lubed a crown a bit and after some time of use it started working normaly