• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
Hi all,

Quick question, do you all feel that ARF/NOOB 904 bracelet tends to have more obvious scratches as compared to GEN?
Especially on the both links next to both sides of the clasp. (will upload photos when i got access to my watch for reference)

gnoelkered

Known Member
4/6/19
Hi all,

Quick question, do you all feel that ARF/NOOB 904 bracelet tends to have more obvious scratches as compared to GEN?
Especially on the both links next to both sides of the clasp. (will upload photos when i got access to my watch for reference)

Yeah, because the reps are worn more often than the gens, which are usually housed in safes or at grey dealers are inflated prices.

Reactions: SuperLory

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
Yeah, because the reps are worn more often than the gens, which are usually housed in safes or at grey dealers are inflated prices.

yeah understood your point. but i would think that GEN doesn't get scratches that easily as compared to reps even it's worn as a daily beater?

To add on, what kind of measure will you guys take for rust prevention on the bracelet? i assume that the screws for the links are some cheap ass SS rather than the advertised 904 SS.

Last edited:

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I installed the ARF V2 fat counters dial on my Noob V3 ... obviously with CF bezel and ARF bracelet. Now it is really like Gen. Beautiful ;-)
mksDQ.jpg

Last edited:

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
I installed the ARF V2 fat counters dial on my Noob V3 ... obviously with CF bezel. Now it is really like Gen. Beautiful ;-)

wow that looks amazing! More pics please! Did you get the whole arf watch for this?

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
wow that looks amazing! More pics please! Did you get the whole arf watch for this?

No I bought only ARF dial and ARF bracelet from Chazing Time and CF bezel from Li. I was lucky to get a perfect ARF dial with counters just like gen. Now it's perfect.

Pics with different light...
m4RHj.jpg
m4fy4.jpg
m4F4I.jpg

Last edited:

srhoque

28/11/18
No I bought only ARF dial and ARF bracelet from Chazing Time and CF bezel from Li. I was lucky to get a perfect ARF dial with counters just like gen. Now it's perfect.

Hey Mate - Watch looks stunning, wear in good health!!

Did you source the ARF dial recently, I thought ARF had stopped selling dials only for a while?

srhoque

28/11/18
Daytona noob v3 with CF ceramic, noob 116519's dial, ARF's clasps and GEN xtal

IMG_3856-2c2fd7311de11b699.jpg

This combo looks stellar, Enjoy the watch!!
116519 is Noob’s best gen-like dial...Looking at your mod, this dial looks better on stainless bracelet than oysterflex rubber :crazy:

Reactions: jcher