• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 hulk side by side with gen hulk

Johhny cash

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/10/19
I think is funny how much some folks are so caught up in very slight differences in color/sunburst. Bottom line is it’s a rep. If you’re going to be picky about slight color variations not noticeable by 99% of folks then just got buy a real hulk. There is a reason why a rep will cost a few hundred bucks vs the real deal that will put you out a few thousand.

ABC123

22/8/07
USA
Anyone else notice the dial markers on the gen... the ridges are fat as hell. What's up with that. I thought rep, especially noob dial marker ridges were fatter as compared to gen. I just received my noob v10 today and the marker lines are nice and thin, but according to these pics, nice and thin is not right...

Oh also the pearl on the noob I received is much better than in this sample in the picture. The one I have has very thin ridges and looks great compared to thin.

My biggest complaint is on the rehaut of the noob. It is maybe 1mm or 2mm too shallow! Take a close look at the zoomed pictures.
12 years and they still can get the rehaut angle or depth right!!!

Last edited:

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Anyone else notice the dial markers on the gen... the ridges are fat as hell. What's up with that. I thought rep, especially noob dial marker ridges were fatter as compared to gen. I just received my noob v10 today and the marker lines are nice and thin, but according to these pics, nice and thin is not right...

Oh also the pearl on the noob I received is much better than in this sample in the picture. The one I have has very thin ridges and looks great compared to thin.

My biggest complaint is on the rehaut of the noob. It is maybe 1mm or 2mm too shallow! Take a close look at the zoomed pictures.
12 years and they still can get the rehaut angle or depth right!!!

They can get the rehaut right. But why would they do so before v50? There’s so much money to milk ahah

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
4c3e27320a09d6a66f3ffaa5ee14fa7b.jpg

Bro you had the best rep Hulk insert I've ever seen! The rest of us must delude ourselves so much more to get by, arghhh.

Reactions: Princewilliam

eltyrannos

18/10/11
For me the biggest flaw is the dial blade effect when light comes on ! Its just horrible and an easy tell in 2 seconds... nobody seems to raise this, but for me its the number one flaw beyond bezel, SEL and other points.