• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 116610 released?

Typelements

Getting To Know The Place
1/8/19
EU
I was waiting for a ZZF for a long time now, so I asked the TD to swap it for the V10. I hope to receive the QC soon.

felocan

Known Member
26/10/16
IT is here, I am very satisfied, In person the dw is not to bad.
05ca8ba543debf00e9c540ccdb9c4859.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-N975F mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: leo6929 and Ecender

LOOKINGFORADEAL

Known Member
2/11/17
No they are the same watch.ive not seen one example with the new v10 case shipping to customers. I've seen everyone's qc pics and pics of peoples v10s that they have received.none are using the nice case that was shown in the v10 reveal and promo and tds pics and vids

Lmao savage! This thread should have ended at this quote lol. Nothing to see folks.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Lmao savage! This thread should have ended at this quote lol. Nothing to see folks.

I received my watches today.and was a little disappointed but I was expecting that tbh .its a v9 with a nice new movement. The insert pvd coating does look better than before though.other than the insert and new caliber its identical to the v9 .square lugs flush sel etc etc :(
imo the ln insert had a nicer plat pvd coating than on the hulk I've got probably qc.is the v10 an improvement over the v9?
yes for the new movement. But if you have a v9 allready dont waste your money I'll post a few pics tommrow .I took loads of both the hulk and ln.

Last edited:

Tobel

Respected Member
6/7/17
I trust them more than Puretime though. Especially like jtime and chazing time as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what you do and who you trust is your problem. But there are people, newbies mainly, who will read you and order from them without realising that they are not a TD and what it means: if you have an issue with them you won't get any support from the forum here, whereas you will get support if you order from a TD

There's a reason some dealers are trusted and some not. You can decide to ignore them but be careful not to mislead people.
​​​​​​

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
I trust them more than Puretime though. Especially like jtime and chazing time as well.

What are you basing this on? One is a trusted dealer, the other WAS a trusted dealer and is now NOT.

Trusty sold my dad a cheapo blackbay when he paid for a ZF 2836 version, then just stopped replying when he sent photos of the movement. He’s also been caught more than once selling watches with Swiss ETA’s that turn out to be Asian clones

VaderTime

9/10/17
I received my watches today.and was a little disappointed but I was expecting that tbh .its a v9 with a nice new movement. The insert pvd coating does look better than before though.other than the insert and new caliber its identical to the v9 .square lugs flush sel etc etc :(
imo the ln insert had a nicer plat pvd coating than on the hulk I've got probably qc.is the v10 an improvement over the v9?
yes for the new movement. But if you have a v9 allready dont waste your money I'll post a few pics tommrow .I took loads of both the hulk and ln.

thanks for your input Smoke!!

how would you rate the V10 insert to Spongebob to CF in 1, 2, 3 (1 being the best)?

I’m asking to see if it’s worth swapping my gen bezel, click, retaining ring and spongebob insert over. Or just keep the v10 bezel assembly as is.

Last edited:

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
thanks for your input Smoke!!

how would you rate the V10 insert to Spongebob to CF in 1, 2, 3 (1 being the best)?

I’m asking to see if it’s worth swapping my gen bezel, click, retaining ring and spongebob insert over. Or just keep the v10 bezel assembly as is.

Sponge is best as its gen plat. But its hella expensive, the noob ln insert I was pleased about it looked really nice .the black ceramic is really deep black.the pvd coating looks good.cant say if it gen plat ,I really doubt it is .I wonder if anyone has a presious metal tester?the bezel assembly looks the same as the v9 case ,dial datedisc hands.crown,bracelet and clasp are all identical to the v9.i noticed the sel on one of mine has vertical play.the sel engraving was 80k just like all the noobs like v7 v8 and v9.but the v10 hulk I received has the same sel code as the v6s g2z but is 904.but unfortunately still was not perfectly recessed like the og v6s braclett that fit identical to gen.so I guess they just added the v6s code onto a normal 80k noob bracelet.