• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why did Andrew (trustytime) get banned?

ghosty999

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/14
Just ordered from him and he replied to his E-mails in seconds, watches seem great with videos and QC photos, heard good things from other forums.

My question is why is he banned from RWI? I did a forum search and realised his user name was banned a few years ago.

Thanks!

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
For allegedly price fixing with Joshua.

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
But that would include every dealer since they all charge almost exactly the same price for every watch.

Pamwatcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/6/14
Belgium
I also wonder if he is banned forever as a TD. Is this "cartel" really succeeding in pushing the prices? There are still a lot of other dealers and the market is still concurrential.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
He was responsible for financial crash of 2008 and I have also heard they are behind global warming.

Sent from 1:1 app made with a gen tapatalk as sample.

Mundus

18/4/13
I personally don't see the whole big deal, I wish Perfect clones and Trust time were TD's here since they sometimes have rare stock.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
I'll warn you new guys, just too be nice,,lol..that's a conundrum..I think..anyway,,I wouldn't go pushing about getting the cartel back and being all sad about their departure,,, the Boss doesn't want to hear that talk...

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
They started war world ii and responsible for the holocaust.

wonder if the bad blood could ever be resolved?

ghosty999

Banned
1/5/14
I also hear he 360 no-scoped JFK but I don't care he had the watch I wanted :p

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
I'll warn you new guys, just too be nice,,lol..that's a conundrum..I think..anyway,,I wouldn't go pushing about getting the cartel back and being all sad about their departure,,, the Boss doesn't want to hear that talk...

Just wonder if cartel accepted responsibility and apologized if things would change. Our TDs can get almost every watch. They have the good versions of the bell & ross br01 with real caseback screws.. I no longer want this watch..

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Just push that idea around here much and you'll be with them...lol

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Never say never. They are back as trusted dealers next door at RWG.biz where Col is a co-admin. But does it really matter? Anyone is still free to buy from them who wants to.

Their prices are generally a little higher than other dealers anyway. You trade off more professional service and nice web site for higher prices. But, I also don't think Josh has access to Noobfactory watches anymore.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
I personally don't see the whole big deal, I wish Perfect clones and Trust time were TD's here since they sometimes have rare stock.

wish not granted. and we don't see it's a big deal of them not being here too.

I also hear he 360 no-scoped JFK but I don't care he had the watch I wanted :p

we have a bunch of top notch TDs/SVs here guys, but if you really have to go with them, do it at your own risk ( or head over elsewhere where they are TDs ).

every board has it's own choice of dealers, so there's no need to wish for someone who has bad history here and already banned.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Never say never. They are back as trusted dealers next door at RWG.biz where Col is a co-admin. But does it really matter? Anyone is still free to buy from them who wants to.

Their prices are generally a little higher than other dealers anyway. You trade off more professional service and nice web site for higher prices. But, I also don't think Josh has access to Noobfactory watches anymore.
You know B I was wondering about that, Andrew deff sales noob watches,, don't know about Josh,, but even Andrew doesn't sell Rolex noob...

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
You mean Noobfactory makes other watches than Rolex? :lol:

mitchbaria

15/10/12
I'm sorry,,lol. Mr Creme de la creme...jeez don't know if that's spelled right either..it was a epic battle between myself and spell check...lol

ghosty999

Banned
1/5/14
wish not granted. and we don't see it's a big deal of them not being here too.

we have a bunch of top notch TDs/SVs here guys, but if you really have to go with them, do it at your own risk ( or head over elsewhere where they are TDs ).

every board has it's own choice of dealers, so there's no need to wish for someone who has bad history here and already banned.

I have no impulse to wish their return to this forum, I just decided for a change of "scenery" to go for them as my old man used to use them and the watch is for him so thought it best to stick with what he knows. Apart from that I'm a TD user.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Ah bro..2006 was only 8 years ago...how old are you? Seems like forever but really not that long ago, unless your nineteen..lol