• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Released GMT Master II v2

Bigjule111

Renowned Member
1/3/11
Nj
I'll post more pics when I get it back from tagfan. He's adding the dial and gen crown. :)

Bigjule111

Renowned Member
1/3/11
Nj
I honestly think. Out of the box is a great piece. I picked up the dial really without doing any comparisons. The rep insert is pretty damn close. The gen is cut a bit deeper and in certain lights it looks brownish silver which looks great. But for the most part the rep one isn't bad. Oh and the bracelet looks and feels gen

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
The video on Angus's site is what really sold me. Too bad I already have one of the originals from 2008. I've been waiting for it to die, but after 7 years it is still going strong. It looks like its going to be a long wait! [emoji6]

Victorz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/14
Wow the font size on the insert looks gen too! Id be completely fooled just by looking at the pictures. I wonder how the platinum paint looks in real life. I also hope they change the lume to chromalight which is the new lume for newer 116710 gmt's. My gen dial has chromalight and my rep hands are green. Oh well!

letterboxmind

29/7/13
I'm not so familiar with the GMT series, but from rollie's official site, it seems they only stock the BLNR (and other gold model variations). Is this black version still in retail or has it been phased out?

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
To my knowledge rolex only displays their latest models on the website but their pieces ( such as the black version ) can still be found in it's boutique and at most AD's. Not to worry it hasn't been phased out pretty sure :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vaqua

Known Member
8/5/07
Do you think they have fixed the GMT hand slipping issues?

Ubpfc

Renowned Member
2/5/14
United States
7f8bf4405bcdf6a548a98afbf4a9b0bd.jpg

Great comparison photos Bigjule111.
I too am waiting for the Batman.

image0r

14/11/14
This is going to make me want to sell my BK GMT II or get my hands on the insert.

Farishmy

Renowned Member
29/10/14
I'm not so familiar with the GMT series, but from rollie's official site, it seems they only stock the BLNR (and other gold model variations). Is this black version still in retail or has it been phased out?

Still in retail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk