• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Pepsi GMT 126710 BLRO mini review

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
This is the rep of the year imo along with the noob Daytona but I prefer this personally
and it's the best thing noob has come out with since the v6s.noob are still the best factory when they do good

People should order the Daytona arf clasp and add it to the noob jubilee

Last edited:
Reactions: m5smg2 and KJ2020

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
This is the rep of the year imo along with the noob Daytona but I prefer this personally
and it's the best thing noob has come out with since the v6s.noob are still the best factory when they do good

Agreed, this is close to super rep status.

Reactions: KJ2020

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe

Nice idea of arf clasp. Btw are 116500 and 116710 use the same bracelet in gen world?

ziggycharly

17/6/17
Been following this thread since the start and just received mine today, so here's another example!
c24c5d44f62650552f25a65d86a44f59.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Take a look at this latest incoming from TRF

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=704959
Forgive me but when I hear stories about Rolex's artificial waiting lists and the "chosen" getting picked because they spent $xxx,xxx at a specific AD it makes me gag.

Beautiful watch but I feel bad for the poor sods who feel like they are receiving special treatment when in fact it's one big cuckery of a money making scheme.

That was off-topic. The MK3 bezel looks to be exactly what Noob had in mind. Gorgeous in comparison to MK1 and MK2

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: m5smg2 and RiffRalf

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
30/3/09
How the hell did I miss this.... wow! Noob is back on top with this one!

Gen or prof crystal is all that is needed here, but how is the platinum on the bezel insert?

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
How the hell did I miss this.... wow! Noob is back on top with this one!

Gen or prof crystal is all that is needed here, but how is the platinum on the bezel insert?

It’s creamy white numbers and does have a sparkle to them. They are good.

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Wouldnt get ahead of ourselves mentioning things like super rep , Noob need to sort those dial markers out. Stick a GMF dial in there with the gen crystal and then your talking

Reactions: Plantagenet

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Wouldnt get ahead of ourselves mentioning things like super rep , Noob need to sort those dial markers out. Stick a GMF dial in there with the gen crystal and then your talking

That's exactly what Im doing to mine...gen crystal and GMF dial and call it a day. If we had those rep of the year votes...this one gets mine..like we did back in the day in RWI.

Berike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
comparison
wow looks identical, left is gen or with gen crystal?

what about this movement? is it good or should wait for another release, saw some people complaining about it in the beginning of this thread

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Agreed, this is close to super rep status.

Disagreed, how can a watch that can't be relied on to tell time and that has to be treated with silk gloves for the simple task to set the date or the hour hand - it is after all a GMT - be considered a rep of the year or a super rep?

The Noob Daytona looks the part and runs!

Reactions: XLR8R and KJ2020

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
This is a very good rep, and most likely I'll get one but it certainly can't be regarded as a super rep. It needs a gen crystal as the magnification is a fair way out, and the missing black hole obviously. The movement is a problem as there are already quite a few failures. The one thing that is apparent in the image above is the difference in the red tone, if you look around the 8/16 area in the centre you can see the rep is browner. I'm hoping this is not too obvious in the flesh. (granted it looks ok in over exposed day light/full sun lit shots!)

Reactions: m5smg2