• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Panerai PAM111 V3 Noob Factory Best Price $248 (IN STOCK NOW!)

dwdrummer97

Horology Curious
28/2/13
Ordered one last night and made western union payment today. Really hope it all goes well as the western union employee said it looked like a scam and wouldn't see my money ever again. I am new here and hope that all the good comments work out the same for me as well. Wish me luck!

dwdrummer97

Horology Curious
28/2/13
Got confirmation of my payment being received today and had 6 HD quality QC pics in an email within 5 min. of confirmation email. Really looking forward to getting this piece!

pjs_uk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/12
Ryan is pretty fast at replying and sending reps out - enjoy your watch :)

Risenshine85

14/9/11
just ordered one last night and waiting for qc pics. Ryan confirmed payment in matters of mins. Still waiting for the QC pics.

Fulofideas

Horology Curious
28/6/13
Looks great!!!

Hey, am new to RWI was wondering if you sell to UK ie post? Also do u have a website??

Thanks Gary (Noobie)

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
Mmm... That croc strap is growing on me... But i really need a tan/gold strap to go with one of my leather jackets... decisions decisions...

Minkman

17/1/13
Ordered one last night and made western union payment today. Really hope it all goes well as the western union employee said it looked like a scam and wouldn't see my money ever again. I am new here and hope that all the good comments work out the same for me as well. Wish me luck!

Dude calm down ... this is a populated forum with a reputation for helping people AVOID scams.

W/U is fine as long as you deal with a TD.

PaulyChitChat

Looking Around
3/8/13
hi, I would like to order a watch from you but not totally sure how to do so. This is also my first time on this forum.

3/3/13
hi, I would like to order a watch from you but not totally sure how to do so. This is also my first time on this forum.

Go on Ryan's website and put a watch you like in cart and just follow the instructions.

Ry's site is very well designed and straight forward.

Intime.co

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD