• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Panerai PAM111 V3 Noob Factory Best Price $248 (IN STOCK NOW!)

mw1015

Renowned Member
26/1/09
wow goddamn! think i may have to snap one of these babies up!

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
This is excellent! Are these waterproof?

Waterproof NO. Water resistant to some extend.

You might have to send it to a watch modded to water proof it. Usually greasing of the case back gasket and crown gasket. And finish off by a water pressure test. Most diver watches can be water proof pretty easily.

carbon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/12
My watch from Ryan... thank you!! Looks much better in person as well.

265B3E1A-C542-4288-A149-9A2FAABFAC15-1480-0000009BFB075B07.jpg

zmail21

4/1/13
Thank you. The watch is lovely! I would love to waterproof one of these. Do you have any idea the cost associated with something like that? Is this something a rookie could do himself? I'm so impressed with how far replica timepieces have come. I purchased a Montblanc Timewalker from eBay for about 3k, it wasn't until I had it serviced by Montblanc that I finally realized it was a replica. I did get my money back and purchased a real one from an authorized dealer. That's when I decided to look at the reps for the watches I love.

Great job on the forum! Keep up the great work.

Hogester79

Looking Around
7/1/13
Got nine in the post yesterday.

Supurb quality super fast delivery can't really ask for more.

Thx Ryan

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Mike1212

21/7/12
Thought Ryan had stopped taking orders until after cny?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
Thank you. The watch is lovely! I would love to waterproof one of these. Do you have any idea the cost associated with something like that? Is this something a rookie could do himself? I'm so impressed with how far replica timepieces have come. I purchased a Montblanc Timewalker from eBay for about 3k, it wasn't until I had it serviced by Montblanc that I finally realized it was a replica. I did get my money back and purchased a real one from an authorized dealer. That's when I decided to look at the reps for the watches I love.

Great job on the forum! Keep up the great work.
There's a good chance it's waterproof as it is. You need to get it pressure tested and check it out.

Crjacobs88

Horology Curious
30/1/13
Ryan was a saint! Sent quality control pics and sent the watch on 1st feb just before CNY which has now left HK. I'm like a kid waiting for Xmas! So far Ryan has been great and told me he will be back end of CNY for an omega order.
Cheers

Crjacobs88

Horology Curious
30/1/13
5 days later I have received my luminor! Over the moon by far best copy I have purchased!

I have worn it all day and keeping great time. It Has been commented on a few times today which even better!

Ryan keep up the good work and will be making a few more orders after CNY
Cheers

pjs_uk

26/11/12
Im looking to order one as well when Ryan starts taking orders again - where abouts in West Yorkshire , am over the East bit lol

theyorkshireman

Known Member
16/1/13
I'm east ish... Near Castleford, just tryin to buy a 301 from another member at mo but my PayPal is playin up !!!

s3g0y

Renowned Member
15/12/10
Im looking to order one as well when Ryan starts taking orders again - where abouts in West Yorkshire , am over the East bit lol

Ryan: "I will back to business on 18th Feb"