• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory seized this week. This time it's the end of noob.

Brianleyland

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/7/17
No we don't.
Just who do you think you are?

Noob has NOT been shut down, they had a hiccup in as much as one of their wholesalers got raided that's all. Stop spreading bullshit and get back to class!
I know what you mean,
you know nothing, I don't need to tell you who I am

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I know what you mean,

les.gif

Reactions: Dizzy and Lariram

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I know what you mean,

lol, I checked all of your 14 posts so, to sum-up;
- you ordered a white dial noob daytona, but the dealer said only black dials are available as it is all what is left,
- your misterious TD told you the noob factory has been seized which is not true, it is one of their wholesale business partners,
- dealers and mods' comments are clear - it is not an issue for the supplies of noob reps,
- you posted a wtb for the white dial daytona so I assume you already accepted the black one,
:D
Dude, it would be much simpler to hold on and wait for the white daytona rep, also mind that your comments like ^^^ may not end well for you.

Reactions: mari115 and vcappp

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17
lol, I checked all of your 14 posts so, to sum-up;
- you ordered a white dial noob daytona, but the dealer said only black dials are available as it is all what is left,
- your misterious TD told you the noob factory has been seized which is not true, it is one of their wholesale business partners,
- dealers and mods' comments are clear - it is not an issue for the supplies of noob reps,
- you posted a wtb for the white dial daytona so I assume you already accepted the black one,
Dude, it would be much simpler to hold on and wait for the white daytona rep, also mind that your comments like ^^^ may not end well for you.

Hahaha haha ha hahahahahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you need to get from behind that keyboard and get a job!!! Maybe try for a detectives job with the keystone cops.
keep guessing DUDE

Midnightx

17/3/17
Hahaha haha ha hahahahahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you need to get from behind that keyboard and get a job!!! Maybe try for a detectives job with the keystone cops.
keep guessing DUDE

Why do these guys always seem to have the same exact personality

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
No we don't.
Just who do you think you are?

Noob has NOT been shut down, they had a hiccup in as much as one of their wholesalers got raided that's all. Stop spreading bullshit and get back to class!

I know what you mean,

Perhaps you didn't look at the side panel to see who was making that statement? Kinda childish reply, that and others.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
keep guessing DUDE

You are a funny but not too sharp noob, my next guess says you will meet the other men in the uniforms soon.

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17
Look here you lot, I posted something that I think to be true, it's up to you if you want to take it on board, but don't start crying when I reply to your posts in the same way you speak to me and other people that arnt in your click, that is like where like the shit on your shoes.
I'm just another watch geek just like you, with information on noob, why do t you wait to see what happens...

Reactions: Stribbo and JDM180

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17
Just a quick one you nice gentlemen, how do I get photos on to here.
thanks guys.

Martycus

Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Look here you lot, I posted something that I think to be true, it's up to you if you want to take it on board, but don't start crying when I reply to your posts in the same way you speak to me and other people that arnt in your click, that is like where like the shit on your shoes.
I'm just another watch geek just like you, with information on noob, why do t you wait to see what happens...

Perhaps there may be some truth in what you say but you also need to take into consideration what you started: With a few posts to your name, you post to the WTS forum with a one line statement, with no context, supporting data or source, that the noob factory was seized and shutting down. Anyone who reads that have formulated their opinions its a complete childish and trolling statement. Had you perhaps posted to a general or industry insights forum, provided data points of what you've been made aware of and then put it out so members can do their own fact checking, then perhaps there be some leniency.

Reactions: Nivka

Martycus

Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Just a quick one you nice gentlemen, how do I get photos on to here.
thanks guys.

Use picr.me to upload your photos and reference them here using the BBCode link. test it with preview to make sure they're visible

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17
Finally a trace of manners from someone,be it with a telling off.
I didnt intend for the post to sound like I was a troll !!
I don't come on here all that often so don't know the etticate just thought it was something you guys should know.
it will be interesting to see how this pans out in the coming weeks though, I hope I'm wrong about this but my source was very positive on what he told me

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17

sorry about the photo of my bike it's a test pic, I'll add some of my watches in a minute