• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory seized this week. This time it's the end of noob.

Brianleyland

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/7/17
You guy really need to start listening to me

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
Just before the raid, an undercover police officer tests the watches for authenticity with the well known "duster" method.

Not-all-illegal-dealers-advertise-like-this-some-will-claim-they-are-real-1500x1104.jpg

:lmao:

Reactions: KJ2020

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17
Wow, his first post is a big one! And, in the proper section. OP if you’d like some instruction on how to deliver such news, and to include some great detail and insight, you can PM myself, or I’m sure any moderator. It would be quite odd for a TD to disclose info like that to any random customer.

An apology is in order one thinks????

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
guys give it a rest , its looking like this might be the case right now

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
An apology is in order one thinks????

Ok, I'll apologize for all the non believers. I'm sorry that we all don't believe some random poster who has only participated in this thread.

PeriodicFickleHog-small5904e3ff4c1eb3a3.gif

Perhaps you would care to disclose your who your TD is and what exactly was said? Something of this magnitude I would think that at least one trusted dealer would have said something almost immediately as many customers would be affected.

tenor196e66814e33acec.gif

I also apologize for my scepticism. I personally think you are full of sh**.

200w0eed5e4760c2b5fc.gif

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Wow! OP is right!!?! Holy moly!!!! Are you an insider? The 'my TD told me' story seems hard to swallow hence my scepticism (sorry), but Raddave I listen to! Poor Noob! What the hell's going on!!?!

#PreyForARF

Last edited:
Reactions: Raddave

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17
Ok, I'll apologize for all the non believers. I'm sorry that we all don't believe some random poster who has only participated in this thread.

Perhaps you would care to disclose your who your TD is and what exactly was said? Something of this magnitude I would think that at least one trusted dealer would have said something almost immediately as many customers would be affected.

200w0eed5e4760c2b5fc.gif

Apology accepted, you people make me piss

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17

200w0eed5e4760c2b5fc.gif

And no, I won't disclose where I got the info.