• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory got raided by police?

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
you bought one ?

I believe he did.

So NOOB Factory and Jack Wu isn't a trusted TD? I paid $694 for the V9 Smurf with ETA Movement and expedited 10-day shipping for another $24. I put the payment on Amazon on my Amazon credit card with 0% interest, on 18 monthly installments. Can't get much more bulletproof a transaction than that. If the watch isn't shipped in a few days, I can cancel via Amazon and not lose a penny!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Well, Amazon isn't the actual seller, they just handle the transaction, this is the actual seller, tell me if they are legit or not?

https://www.facebook.com/realnoobfactory/

You must be a troll. As previously stated, no 7 year member would buy a “Noob” off Amazon. The link you have posted is NOT the “real Noob” factory. It’s a shady dealer using the name to mislead buyers. You may receive a watch but it won’t be the version you purchased and you will over pay.

Please post a picture of your watch movement when it is received. If you actually receive a Swiss ETA (and you won’t) I will have sex with your wife.

You have been shamboozled.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
This thread is certainly entertaining. Crazy that Amazon have some Noobs on there... you would think this would have been spotted. Along with the 100+ fake reviews... strange really.

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS
I just received this newsletter from mrtimezone. Clearly, noob is gone for a few weeks but should be back. Let's hope it doesnt take too long.

Chazman1946

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
You must be a troll. As previously stated, no 7 year member would buy a “Noob” off Amazon. The link you have posted is NOT the “real Noob” factory. It’s a shady dealer using the name to mislead buyers. You may receive a watch but it won’t be the version you purchased and you will over pay.

Please post a picture of your watch movement when it is received. If you actually receive a Swiss ETA (and you won’t) I will have sex with your wife.

You have been shamboozled.

I joined. 7 years ago, doesn't mean I look here regularly, to be honest, 7 years ago the replicas were so scrappy Stevie Wonder could tell the difference and I wasn't interested.

When I started getting interested to the point of considering a replica is when I saw my first Tissel which is a legit watch. I thought it the can make a watch like that for $300 with an 9015 movement in it perhaps the Rep industry is up to speed. I bought the Tissel.Kermit and the black dial no date. Later flipped them both for something else.

Recent videos on you tube with comparisons of the Noob Hulk to a gen Ceramic Sub convinced me try one out.

I was skeptical of the Amazon site as well, but when 10 out of 11 reviews give it 5 Stars and including photos I was impressed. When Amazon catagorizes these reviews as been made as "Verified Purchases" that erased in my mind that they were shill reviews, that is unless Amazon is in cahoots with "Noob Factory" the seller, to promote a scam.

I fully intend to open the case of the watch when I get it, take photos of it and place them here for review, and if it is a legit ETA 2826, do I get to screw your wife, or will just a quick B.J. do?

You guys seem more into protecting your TDs, then being open to competition with an open mind, you remind me of the Rolex Fanboys on Watchuseek, when I had the temerity to tell them, that I, an owner of a Legit 16610 think the pricing of new Rolexes is obscene and you have to drink gallons of their Kool-Aid to pay over $5K for any Staiinless Steel model!

​​​​

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
Actually I own over 30 watches including a Breitling Chronigraph, three Tags, Longines LLD, Eterna Kon Tiki , Monta Triumph and a gen Rolex 16610.

I paid on the payment plan on the off chance that the watch is a rip off, and I won't lose all my money up front!

My God you guys here are cynical??
​​​​​

The more I read the more it reminds me of Jack Wu, not much of what you say makes full sense or adds up all the way either. To the troll, scammer, or hopefully doesn't understand English file you go. Take care and next time don't try so hard if you want to be more convincing to more than yourself.

Last edited:

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
This thread is certainly entertaining. Crazy that Amazon have some Noobs on there... you would think this would have been spotted. Along with the 100+ fake reviews... strange really.

Explain to me how can lengthy reviews on Amazon, with photos included, that are listed as "Verified Purchases" be fake reviews? Is Amazon in in the scam, is this company making multiple purchases to themselves to list shill reviews! How about those that purchased and got screwed, how could those negative reviews be masked, is "Noob Factory" hacking the Amazon server?

I'm one of the top wrist watch reviewers in Amazon, having actually purchased every one reviewed. Believe ms, it is almost impossible to scam reviews when they require them to be "Verified Purchases"

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
The more I read the more it reminds me of Jack Wu, not much of what you say makes full sense or adds up all the way either. To the troll, scammer, or hopefully doesn't understand English file you go. Take care and next time don't try so hard if you want to be more convincing to more than yourself.

My English isn't too bad considering I am born and raised American and have a Master's Degree in Criminal Justice. Jack Wu's sti!ted English in our Whatsapp text exchanges sounds nothing alike!

Purchasing a Noob V9, then a couple of days later, (before it is delivered) reading here that the Noob Factory was raided and closed. Me posting here with my concerns about that doesn't make sense?

It wouldn't make sense if I wasn't concerned!

​​

​​​​​​

Last edited:

CiPHeR

Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
14/10/18
Brooklyn, New York
My TD also mentioned in direct communication in WhatsApp that Noob is no more... Sad, but seems to be true.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
My TD also mentioned in direct communication in WhatsApp that Noob is no more... Sad, but seems to be true.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

If that's the case, it gives reason why the watch I just purchased just went up $200 in price on Amazon?

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
They will be back in a few weeks.

This is jot not the first time it’s happened - https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...oob-fac-closed

One would hope so, but if it isn't and they start picking off one by one all of the Rep manufacturers, the whole Rep industry will be put on hold for a year or two till they can move to another country outside of China, if being able to recoup at all? Or they will have to just have to make legitimate watches, with fewer profits?

If that's the case, it signals to me that the Trade War with Trump and China is a losing battle for China and they are cracking down on intellectual theft and counterfeiting to make a deal!

Last edited:

Streetiq

3/11/16
"the whole Rep industry will be put on hold for a year or two???"
What you know about the rep industry anyway?

You have 0 experience and knowledge dude.
You need to start reading and to respect more experienced members. Come on.

Good luck with your new toy

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
One would hope so, but if it isn't and they start picking off one by one all of the Rep manufacturers, the whole Rep industry will be put on hold for a year or two till they can move to another country outside of China, if being able to recoup at all? Or they will have to just have to make legitimate watches, with fewer profits?

If that's the case, it signals to me that the Trade War with Trump and China is a losing battle for China and they are cracking down on intellectual theft and counterfeiting to make a deal!

I’m now finally completely convinced this guy is just trolling.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17

read, read, read - a little bit of effort will help you to get all your questions answered - oh and like another member already said - this isn't reddit.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

Lol. That’s a bit alarmist. Well, at least your post count is padded now.