• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory got raided by police?

Pippo9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/16
Puretime seemed surprised when I mentioned this to them earlier as they still haven't had anything other han Subs and Daytonas. They are going to check and revert back.

Hopefully there will be some movement soon. I've been holding out for the Pam 111, but been tempted to get a VSF Pam 312 due to the delays. However, in all likelihood I think I'll find the 312 wears too big. Sadly there seems to be a lack of availability of different Pam models at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Quick update. Frustrating Puretime saying Noob Pam 111 still out of stock. However, they also said most other Noob models are available again. So good news for most.

But still waiting on the Pam 111 for me.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
The factories must be scraping up the old stock , I’ve had 3 sets of QC for a noob v9 HULK and all have been terrible. Different datewheels badly misaligned rehaut engravings and croocked dial markers lol hopefully get an okay one soon.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
The factories must be scraping up the old stock , I’ve had 3 sets of QC for a noob v9 HULK and all have been terrible. Different datewheels badly misaligned rehaut engravings and croocked dial markers lol hopefully get an okay one soon.

Might be because they're rushing to fill orders too. I'm staying well away from noob. Give them 2-3 months breathing room and then everything will be tip top imo.

Plus the influx of new people from WatchFinders "This Fake Rolex Is The Most Accurate Yet | Watchfinder & Co." video... shed more light onto replicas (myself included).

Last edited:
Reactions: littowun

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Might be because they're rushing to fill orders too. I'm staying well away from noob. Give them 2-3 months breathing room and then everything will be tip top imo.

Plus the influx of new people from WatchFinders "This Fake Rolex Is The Most Accurate Yet | Watchfinder & Co." video... shed more light onto replicas (myself included).

Yeah I could imagine the backlog they are trying to fill... must be under the pump, so I think I’ll just get the refund and come back to a noob later

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Yeah I could imagine the backlog they are trying to fill... must be under the pump, so I think I’ll just get the refund and come back to a noob later

Yeah it's not a bad idea imo to wait if you want the noob v9.

However, if you have your heart set on a Hulk... if you read up on the VRF Max. It's very well received and I had it myself. I only sold it because I fancied a 5 digit Kermit rather than a 6 digit hulk. My sales thread was here https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...33#post7994133

Just has some pictures of it in "real life" but check out the threads if you're interested. Plus your TD might be more receptive to a change in order than a refund.

Last edited:

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Yeah it's not a bad idea imo to wait if you want the noob v9.

However, if you have your heart set on a Hulk... if you read up on the VRF Max. It's very well received and I had it myself. I only sold it because I fancied a 5 digit Kermit rather than a 6 digit hulk. My sales thread was here https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...33#post7994133

Just has some pictures of it in "real life" but check out the threads if you're interested. Plus your TD might be more receptive to a change in order than a refund.

I’m also waiting on the VRF, was planning on using the noob case with VRF parts and ARF bracelet. I was told my latest QC photos are of VRF but looks like noob a little confused now lol

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/8036485-help-identify-this-hulk

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

HSN

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/2/17
Have MK or BP been impacted by the raids?
I've been waiting for 2 weeks for QC images of an MK IWC Portofino and a week for a BP A23322 Navitimer

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
It appears Noob has stopped making 116613 LB wrapped V8. I waited for over 3 month for a bracelet swap until my TD gave me back money back.

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk