• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory got raided by police?

Pegase

Horology Curious
14/6/19
EU
Can u pm me your QC pics? Would love to see ur watch :)
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...order-with-puretime-noob-v2-904l-anda-daytona

My pleasure ;)

Puretime also confirm that Noob is back and supplying TDs.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you ordered the noob 116500, i am afraid to say noob has closed for almost one month and they just started supplying from 11th. Since you ordered earlier enough, you will recieve the qc pictures very soon in the following 1-2 days. For further status of your order, please don't hesistate to contact us at [email protected]
Thank you and sorry again

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Haha I guess ur ironic? I'm sorry but ive read that 10s/day or above should be adjusted or replaced? Is 10s/day good?

It's a rep. 13s/day would be perfectly acceptable to me. And it is possible to adjust it later if you really need to.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Haha I guess ur ironic? I'm sorry but ive read that 10s/day or above should be adjusted or replaced? Is 10s/day good?

Some folks here are full of shit when it comes to movement accuracy.
Below is the standard for different grades of genuine ETA (not a crap Chinese knock-off)

Four Grades of ETA 2824-2:
  • Standard – adjusted in two positions; accuracy of +/-12 sec/day up to +/- 30 sec/day
  • Elaborated – adjusted in three positions; accuracy of +/-7 sec/day up to +/- 20 sec/day
  • Top – adjusted in five positions; accuracy of +/-4 sec/day up to +/- 15 sec/day

Last edited:
Reactions: Glaude

Trocadero

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
28/7/18
Some folks here are full of shit when it comes to movement accuracy.
Below is the standard for different grades of genuine ETA (not a crap Chinese knock-off)

Four Grades of ETA 2824-2:
  • Standard – adjusted in two positions; accuracy of +/-12 sec/day up to +/- 30 sec/day
  • Elaborated – adjusted in three positions; accuracy of +/-7 sec/day up to +/- 20 sec/day
  • Top – adjusted in five positions; accuracy of +/-4 sec/day up to +/- 15 sec/day

What means by "adjusted in five positions etc...? How many positions does the 116500 have?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
What means by "adjusted in five positions etc...? How many positions does the 116500 have?

Right way up, upside down, crown down, crown up etc. A watch will loose or gain time based on its position and even who is wearing it.

Reactions: Trocadero

amplitude

Known Member
4/12/06

That is positions the movement is in, crown up, crown down, etc. The watch will run at different rates depending on the mechanical orientation. That's the reason for a tourbillion.

ETA: Beaten by muiramas

Last edited:
Reactions: Trocadero

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
You don't post QC pics unless there is something specifically wrong with the watch and you need help. It's against forum rules. Sorry pal.

Well if you read my post, there was some issues that i needed help with. But thanks for the input, very useful.

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Well if you read my post, there was some issues that i needed help with. But thanks for the input, very useful.

Your post was as useless as this post.,its was an attempt to get someone more experienced to find something wrong with your watch. This is what all the new guys do. . You didn't even know which version it was that's how much you know. But carry on posting crap all over the place .....

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Your post was as useless as this post.,its was an attempt to get someone more experienced to find something wrong with your watch. This is what all the new guys do. . You didn't even know which version it was that's how much you know. But carry on posting crap all over the place .....

Well yes.... That's kinda the point of this forum, to learn from experienced people, hence the questions. Since you don't really have anything useful to contribute with, why don't you just move along :) Have a great night cupcake

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Well yes.... That's kinda the point of this forum, to learn from experienced people, hence the questions. Since you don't really have anything useful to contribute with, why don't you just move along :) Have a great night cupcake

You need to learn the forum rules . I wasn't busting your balls you recalcitrant little tit. . You were just trying to show off your watch . So please wind your neck in . I'll get a mod to clarify the . No posting QC pics. Ok muffin?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
You need to learn the forum rules . I wasn't busting your balls you recalcitrant little tit. . You were just trying to show off your watch . So please wind your neck in . I'll get a mod to clarify the . No posting QC pics. Ok muffin?

Calm down guys, no need to go at each one throat for that, his post with QC pics was followed by legitimate questions, he followed QC pics procedure on RWI but he only posted the link here, you would have to head over to that post to see the QC and questions associated with them.

I have to admit, at first I removed the link without looking at it deeply, thinking it was a simple link to an image album

PS : I only answered because of the constant mention of muffin and cupcake, I mean, look at my avatar... :D

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Calm down guys, no need to go at each one throat for that, his post with QC pics was followed by legitimate questions, he followed QC pics procedure on RWI but he only posted the link here, you would have to head over to that post to see the QC and questions associated with them.

I have to admit, at first I removed the link without looking at it deeply, thinking it was a simple link to an image album

PS : I only answered because of the constant mention of muffin and cupcake, I mean, look at my avatar... :D

Thanks for the clarification man :) And exactly, i put the link to the tread, since i didn't wanted to spam this one.

But what can you do, there is always gonna be that one guy with to much time on his hands :)

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Thanks for the clarification man :) And exactly, i put the link to the tread, since i didn't wanted to spam this one.

But what can you do, there is always gonna be that one guy with to much time on his hands :)

I'm pretty sure it was a genuine mistake from his part, he was just trying to help out by enforcing the forum rules, as said I almost missed it myself. Let's keep all of this friendly :)

Pippo9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/16
As an update, Puretime have told me that Noob have only sent out the v9 Sub and ceramic Daytona for now. Makes sense to start with the watches that are most in demand. No use to me as I'm waiting on a PAM 111, but hopefully wont be too long now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pegase