• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Batman and LN GMT 3186

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
I dont know how to express my f****ng excitement!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!

You seemed to have expressed your excitement pretty well lol. I ditto your sentiments. Insert looks good enough that I would take just as is, no sputter mod necessary. Of course I'd be open to that, but not at the risk of exacerbating the speed bump that still exists.

The BLNR was going to be my first rep back in June. I'm glad I waited!

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
You seemed to have expressed your excitement pretty well lol. I ditto your sentiments. Insert looks good enough that I would take just as is, no sputter mod necessary. Of course I'd be open to that, but not at the risk of exacerbating the speed bump that still exists.

The BLNR was going to be my first rep back in June. I'm glad I waited!

BLNR would be great, we will see that insert. But as I could see in the video, spongebob and gen crystal and its real deal. Not a living soul will spot it! Yay :D

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
BLNR would be great, we will see that insert. But as I could see in the video, spongebob and gen crystal and its real deal. Not a living soul will spot it! Yay :D

Don't forget the datewheel, noob seems to be going backwards on that topic

Reactions: Cadows

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
LN looks better than BLNR which has darker numbers on bezel and also the dial printing looks to be slightly dull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cadows

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
How do you watch that bloody video in the browser and prevent it from trying to install its app?

I just gave in and downloaded the app. I have no idea what the heck I'm reading and can't really navigate the site, but I've watched a few good videos on there about other reps I'm interested in.

Reactions: Tobel

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Based on the video the bezel markings are still horribly flawed under low light, like the GMF. This is different from the great bezel on the BLRO from noob.

Surely if the BLRO could be done well why wasn't the BLNR? What is this voodoo? Lol!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Based on the video the bezel markings are still horribly flawed under low light, like the GMF. This is different from the great bezel on the BLRO from noob.

Surely if the BLRO could be done well why wasn't the BLNR? What is this voodoo? Lol!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Blro isnt great bro, red is off, blue is okay