• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF Tudor Black Bay 54

mrln

Supporter
25/11/20
EU
Has anyone had a closer look at the clasp? Can it be taken apart? I would be very interested in the ZF BB54, but would like to get rid of this lousy rivet bracelet and swap it for an uncle jubilee. There is a "no clasp" version, which intended to be used with your own stock bracelet clasp, if you're having the gen watch. Would love to swap them!

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Has anyone had a closer look at the clasp? Can it be taken apart? I would be very interested in the ZF BB54, but would like to get rid of this lousy rivet bracelet and swap it for an uncle jubilee. There is a "no clasp" version, which intended to be used with your own stock bracelet clasp, if you're having the gen watch. Would love to swap them!
Yup. I wear mine with an Uncle Seiko half link and had to take the clasp/latch apart for it. So it should work fine.

Reactions: someeone and mrln

someeone

Shoes&Watches
Supporter
23/11/15
It does not require to take the clasp apart, you only have to take the fastning clip off and that's it. On the other side of the clasp you keep the first link on to attach the jubilee, so no need to take the part with the spring out

mrln

Supporter
25/11/20
EU
Ok, maybe that was due to my non-native speaking/writing english. So of course i didn't mean to completely disassemble the clasp itself. Sorry.
But is what you are describing now related to the genuine, how it should work? Or also regarding the ZF Rep? However: sounds simple! :)

Thanks!

nbeezy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
5/6/22
Ok, maybe that was due to my non-native speaking/writing english. So of course i didn't mean to completely disassemble the clasp itself. Sorry.
But is what you are describing now related to the genuine, how it should work? Or also regarding the ZF Rep? However: sounds simple! :)

Thanks!
My guy, two gentlemen told you it will work on the zf. It will work.

• Haha
Reactions: mini-mad and mrln

natoFrog

Horology Curious
2/3/17
She‘s a beauty :love:

Mismatched lume is there, yes, but it‘s not as bad as on (high contrast) pics.
On mine the 9 marker is a bit crooked, but you‘d have to look veeeery closely.

j62a

27/12/12
Mine on jubilee from uncle Seiko.
What a dope 🥹🥹

Ka5CbI.jpeg

nbeezy

Certified
5/6/22
damn I was gonna wait for potential 2nd version, but I cannot resist the temptation now...
Honestly, aside from the mismatched lume i didnt hear any complaints warranting a v2 in the near future

BigBangDreamer07

8/6/22
Honestly, aside from the mismatched lume i didnt hear any complaints warranting a v2 in the near future
I personally don't see anything wrong except 'some' ppl getting mistmatched lume. It's just if v2 comes out in future I'd be so upset that I didn't wait

natoFrog

Horology Curious
2/3/17
Anyone else having the Problem of the T-Fit clasp slipping when bending the wrist and putting the bracelet under tension?

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Anyone else having the Problem of the T-Fit clasp slipping when bending the wrist and putting the bracelet under tension?
I had that problem with the BB Pro...