• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF iwc portugieser calendar Gen replication coming soon

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
Nice watch indeed, there's however one serious issue which has not been addressed so far. The original watch has a silver dial whilst the rep one is called "white". From the pictures it seems to be obvious, unfortunately. If there would indeed be this difference, that would then be an absolute no-go for me. Can ayone clarify?

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
Personally I would choose Lucy, I've had bad experience with PT and I changed to Lucy now. No looking back at all.

Isaiahfifty3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/18
When will they release the black dial as shown in the pictures of the dials? Does anyone have the other version of this ylm I think it’s called?

kami2112

Watchlover and Collector from Germany
30/7/12
Germany
I just want to know if we can expect the pisa black Version to be released soon?!

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

mat2006

Renowned Member
31/7/17
Is the lugsize 22/18 like on the IWC Portuguese 7days models? What springbars will it use? Curved or straight?

Bossmaster1337

16/8/17
Looking at Puretime today noticed a new YLF version of this watch, looks like the spelling mistake and "BR" vs "CO" has been fixed but the 31 instead of 36 and "GERAMIC" VS "CERAMIC" are still there ( so i am assuming same movement as ZF any experts have an opinion on the dial and which is more "Gen like" ive been waiting with my hand on the trigger since this thread started last year
https://puretime.io/portuguese-real...e-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a52850-v2.html#

Reactions: vcappp

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
That would indeed be interesting. What I noticed is that YLF too speaks of a "white" dial just like ZF does, whereas the original dial is called "silver". Looking at both watches, the dial of ZF looks closer to gen, have a look at the red section of the power reserve subdial. The finish of the clasp of the ZF also looks a bit better, so as an overall view I would consider ZF as the slightly better one.
However, I would really be gateful if someone could make a judgement about the white vs. silver thing.

Bossmaster1337

16/8/17
YLF too speaks of a "white" dial just like ZF does, whereas the original dial is called "silver".
I noticed that as well but I am not sure if that is IWC being IWC and the REP factories just not giving a crap and calling it white. I am personally more interested in the blue dial, hopefully some of the members that bought the watch can post the pics when in hand or at least the QC pics after they have accepted them so we can take a look.