• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF iwc portugieser calendar Gen replication coming soon

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Not reflection you can easily spot circles wrong in 8 same Rolex crown Rep issue...
[/url]

ok, I'm not sure I see what you are seeing, but I do believe you. In any case I am buying it anyway. To me it looks good enough that it is not going to bother me.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
WTF are you talking about? I just made a GIF animation of gen vs rep and if there's a flaw it'll never be noticeable:

6kZAq.gif

May this Help

Sent from the RWI App

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Crap...
I just tried to order from Mary. I have been ordering from her for years so even though she is not a TD here (She is on RWG) I still trust her the most. She has an e-mail auto reply that she is now out for CNY. It says "I will be on vacation for CNY festival from Jan 22 to Feb 20" I guess I will just wait. Others are sure to soon follow.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Are you 12 year old?
Stop babbling about the number 8 marker. No one care.
Go and get yourself a gen, if these minor differences bother you that much. This is a replica.

BTW ... You should also change your username. Seem like you are in the 'wrong' world.

I feel free comments anything want this forum for discussion if u like or not , don’t put ur noise if u don’t like smile ..

Sent from the RWI App

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
Im glad that CNY saves me, coz ive spent all my extra cash that is reserved for the reps-hobby - after CNY im gonna get this watch, ve been waiting so long for it.

Reactions: vcappp

Saul Goodman

Supporter
20/1/19
Germany
Does anyone know if you have to adjust the Date at the end of the month or is it a real annual calendar?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

john19

Horology Curious
17/9/16
If the annual calendar does not work, than you just change it with crown ?