• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New V6 pam 441 in real ceramic?!?!?!--- [ QC pics allowed] --------

D

d4m.test

I could care less about this, but to each his own. I would think if it bothers someone that much that they should buy a gen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have made my point exactly. For this watch you should buy the gen. Why buy a rep that is obviously a rep, when there are so many super reps available;)

Since I have started building watches, I have grown an appreciation for the level of craftsmanship and an attention to detail that it takes to "get it right". I spend particular attention on hands to get them as flush as possible. So, yes, it's important to me:)

The attention to detail and care about getting those details correct is what has propelled this hobby miles ahead of the canal street reps that were prevalent not that long ago. If we had a bunch of members going, "who cares, just get a gen" then we'd still be stuck with those watches.

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
I just got my 441, review by tomorrow. First look:
- CP is almost no issue
- CERAIMC is quite hard to read; doesn't jump at your eyes. Will be corrected anyway.
- beautiful ceramic case!
- top bezel is easily unscrew able for dial dust removal
- smoked back glass makes the movement decorations less annoying

ALTL

Known Member
29/6/13
Thanks for the update Polonus.Looking forward to your review. Got my PAM 089 on 11-6 and have only taken it off to sleep. Can't stop staring at the dial, gorgeous watch. I'm quite than full for ALE's guide and your review on this watch. I absolutely love it.

mattheis

Renowned Member
7/5/07
Wonder why they didnt put the updated (non inverted) movement in these 441's but did in the 438's and the p9000 in the 382 v3's...

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Wonder why they didnt put the updated (non inverted) movement in these 441's but did in the 438's and the p9000 in the 382 v3's...

Movements with corrected "TWENTY NINE" inscriptions have also non inverted layout movements
Therefore no worries about that
ALE

D

d4m.test

I just got my 441, review by tomorrow. First look:
- CP is almost no issue
- CERAIMC is quite hard to read; doesn't jump at your eyes. Will be corrected anyway.
- beautiful ceramic case!
- top bezel is easily unscrew able for dial dust removal
- smoked back glass makes the movement decorations less annoying

Great to hear that the CP is not an issue! Can't wait to see pics, and maybe even place an order;)