• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Submarnier Black Ceramic JTime

Crippy

Horology Curious
2/4/22
Isle of Ireland
Hey all,

Just my final update, - great news- the new watch has arrived finally!

The replacement Li organised was shipped and delivered in 10 days from getting the tracking number. Very happy with the replacement Clean factory Submariner, I can not fault Li and his team at JTime. I dealt with Li personally on the replacement - understanding the process can come with bumps and giving him time to resolve and not forcing any agenda!

Final timeline of events

1. Placed Order 4/4/22
2. Payment Sent (Transfer) 4/422
3. Payment Received 4/4/22
4. Received QC images 6/4/22
5. Shipping dispatched with tracking 09/04/22
6. Contact LI missing in transit 03/06/22
7. Li organising new QC - watch 2 - 08/06/22
8. Watch 2 shipped with tracking - 13/06/22
9. Watch 2 arrived in hand - 25/06/22

Final watch Clean Factory
zAT7Lb.jpg
zATuSi.jpg
zATsCX.jpg
zATErp.jpg

I will certainly be ordering again from Li - if you are debating on a watch and who to source from do not look any further!

Thanks and look forward to doing business with you sometime soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fretkoe

Crippy

Horology Curious
2/4/22
Isle of Ireland
The tracking still hasnt updated for me on track17net.

I did get a sms the day before it was due to be delivered by the UK post service - Royal Mail.

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
the live tracking will be available only when it is in Europe/other continent beside China, it takes 2-3 weeks for this to happen from my experience.
it will appear :)

sub21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/21
Netherlands
Chatonlesgaz my tracking information updated yesterday! It says item received at Deutsche Post Mailterminal. Before it said Not found and it didn’t pick up the country of destination or delivery provider.