• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Submarnier Black Ceramic JTime

Crippy

Horology Curious
2/4/22
Isle of Ireland
Hey all,

This is my first time on the forum after months of reading in the background, I decided to register and after much debate narrowed it down to J Time for my first order.

I have opted for their Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic Clean Factory 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet VS3135.

Having spoke with Li, he was prompt and friendly with clear communication which helped also sway my decision.

Over the course of the process I will update the timelines and QC pics through to final receipt and delivery.

1. Placed Order 4/4/22
2. Payment Sent (Transfer) 4/422
3. Payment Received 4/4/22

Hopefully more good news to follow :)

Last edited:

Crippy

Horology Curious
2/4/22
Isle of Ireland
Today received the QC pics for Clean Factory Rolex Submariner 116610

Very happy with the results so far with the replica, looks sharp and clean.

TimeLine

1. Placed Order 4/4/22
4. Received QC images 6/4/22

Will attach some images! (Figuring out how to add them here...)
rolex-sub-4.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
QC Clean

Last edited:

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
So sharp! And look at those wonderful hands:eek: loveit

Crippy

Horology Curious
2/4/22
Isle of Ireland
Yea I've been impressed with the communication side of JTime. Li was very responsive and was happy answering my questions, so far all going well.

I will update and add any information as it comes to light and finally the actual images once delivered and in my hands.

Hopefully will order another from JTime in the near future if all goes to plan.

As the Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic Clean Factory, first impressions are great. Super delighted :)

Last edited:
Reactions: diamant

Crippy

Horology Curious
2/4/22
Isle of Ireland
Updated TimeLine

1. Placed Order 4/4/22
5. Shipping dispatched with tracking 09/04/22

Last edited:

Crippy

Horology Curious
2/4/22
Isle of Ireland
**Updated TimeLine**

1. Placed Order 4/4/22
5. Shipping dispatched with tracking 09/04/22

KRM911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/4/22
When did your order status changed from Pending in their website?

I’ve got a confirmation on WhatsApp only of receiving the payment two days ago but my order status is still pending in the website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crippy

Horology Curious
2/4/22
Isle of Ireland
Just thought id would give an update.

Still waiting for the status to update. It currently says its on the way to the RDC with Royal Mail.

​​​​​​Just over a month now in Transit, hope it turns up!

Chatonlesgaz

Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Paris
Hi,
we have exactly the same expectation.
116610 shipped for France the same day as you. Still no news...
I think there is a huge delay because of the severe lockdown that the Chinese are experiencing.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Jtime - what's the average shipping time to the EU/UK right now? Appreciate carriers are out of your control, but a month is a very long time to be in transit!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fretkoe

Crippy

Horology Curious
2/4/22
Isle of Ireland
I am still happy to see how it goes for another couple of weeks.

I was hoping to hear from anyone who is UK / EU to hear their experience of recent times. Just loving seeing other getting their watches, keeps the excitment going at least.

Hopefully not too long, ill continue to upate here.

​​​​​Chatonlesgaz will you keep me updated and ill do the same?

Crippy

Horology Curious
2/4/22
Isle of Ireland
Hey all,

I thought I would update the thread with the recent developments with whats been happening with the shipment.

As you know its now been over 6 weeks since the watch was dispatched by Li.

With no sign of the watch, I decided to reach out to Li directly via whatsapp to notify him that the watch has either been stolen, lifted / banned or lost in transit.

Li was very accomodating and we agreed to give it to this week- 8th of June - to see if the watch appears. If there is still no sign, Li has agreed to organise a replacement which ill sort with him.

I have been patient as I know things happen and it can be a process, but I am very confident with Li and his team and feel assured it will be sorted.

All I can say is Li has been very responsive in the process, again I would highly recommend him and his team. These things unfortunately do happen and its no fault on Li.

Again, ill update with any new information, I just cant wait to share the pictures of the watch.

Reactions: Fretkoe

Crippy

Horology Curious
2/4/22
Isle of Ireland
Hi All,

Just wanted to update once again.

Li and Lana have now organised a replacement for the missing watch, Li and Lana have been fantastic with their comms a real testiment to their operation and investment in their brand and offering to us.

They really have been fantastic in their dealings. I cant recommend enough and true to their word.

Today 10/6: received new QC Pics, approved and ready for shipment.

Thanks again Li and Lana!!!

Will continue to update