• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Seamaster Diver 300M Gen grey vs Vsf black

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
The 8500 clone is a bit different cosmetically from the 8800, but not excessively and it would look much more gen-like than any ETA. Honestly the main noticeable difference would be the huge rotor bearings of the 8800 which resemble those of the ETA 2892.

Also the jump hour hand function is freaking awesome, the rep would be even better than gen!

kiQ6a.jpg

ki19g.jpg

The 8800 does not have the jumping hour feature unfortunately. It’s a shame as it’s a nice adjustment to have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hoender

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/15
I see
Do you know if VSF had in production the gray one?

Conflicting stories unfortunately - seeing some reports that they have a limited grey run coming up, others saying that’s not the case.

So... *shrug*

Sent from the RWI App

dexterj

Renowned Member
20/11/15
Conflicting stories unfortunately - seeing some reports that they have a limited grey run coming up, others saying that’s not the case.

So... *shrug*

Sent from the RWI App

I want to trust in that story :praying:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoender

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17

So... *shrug*

Sent from the RWI App

kobe24 have you heard anything of a limited run of grey dials from VSF coming up?

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
VSF already offers the gray dial with SS bracelet. Has anyone reviewed it? I can see the pearl tell, but not sure about the bracelet and movement.