• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Rolex Cellini Moonphase

Fulcanelli

Known Member
7/7/19
EU
Thought I’d bump this thread to see if there are any new versions coming?

Or hear some longer term reviews?

Fulcanelli

Known Member
7/7/19
EU
Great news, they did a pretty good job on the JLC moon phase. I am looking forward to hearing more details.

Yachtmaster_Chris

Known Member
31/3/18
Hawaii, USA
I'm probably going to pick one of these up. They look really good, IMO. Supposedly, the moon is made of "real meteorite". So claims ZZF, but who really knows?

taktloss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/19
I'm also interested in the KZF Version of this watch. Has somebody received one yet or can compare it with the ZZF version?

It looks quite good on pictures and videos, but I'm not sure whether it is working well. Is the movement build in in another reps with any problems or flaws? Has somebody information about KZF in general?

Or are there news that MK may release one Cellini Moonphase?

Regards

taktloss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/19
It seems that the RXW Version has problems with the moon position in the rotation. Regarding pictures and videos and some reviews the ZZF or KZF should be better. The ZZF has "Smiss made" on the strap, but otherwise I can't see difference to the KZF.

But maybe someones knowing more about differences.

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
It seems that the RXW Version has problems with the moon position in the rotation. Regarding pictures and videos and some reviews the ZZF or KZF should be better. The ZZF has "Smiss made" on the strap, but otherwise I can't see difference to the KZF.

But maybe someones knowing more about differences.

Where have you seen issues with the RXW? I wasn't aware of that.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18