• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM 61-01 rep on an IG seller

etashazam

No more watches pls
Supporter
Certified
9/10/16
CONUS
No, the banding is from the different layers of material, not print layers. NTPT just kinda looks like this from the side. I 3d print cases and the layer lines are a) much much smaller, and b) not slightly different colours like these layers
yep Im agree with you.

i searched at internet, the gen white NTPT case i can see the layer sob sun light or artificial lighting.
but on rep case i can not see this, looks like they got a white plastic parts and print the black color on it.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
These must be the largest screws ever made. Can use them on steel bridges.

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
These are awesome. So is the movement the clone used in the BBR? It’s also a time bomb/unreliable?

rubbercart

Horology Curious
10/3/23
US
Do these 61 reps have a correct case dimension? In the pics of the gen RM61-01 its' easy to see that the case is asymmetrical. In the rep pics it looks like the case is symmetrical, like they're just using a RM55 case.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
@VenomGT3 it's the thickness that's asymmetric too, not just the dial and crystal. The case on the 9:00 side is supposed to be 12mm thick and the case on the crown side is supposed to be 16mm. I've only seen one rep that had it and that one only in one video posted here somewhere upthread.

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
@VenomGT3 it's the thickness that's asymmetric too, not just the dial and crystal. The case on the 9:00 side is supposed to be 12mm thick and the case on the crown side is supposed to be 16mm. I've only seen one rep that had it and that one only in one video posted here somewhere upthread.
Oh wow. That honestly sounds horrible lmao. I think I prefer the rep to the gen then 😂

rubbercart

Horology Curious
10/3/23
US
I actually really like the difference in the thickness between the two edges. Looking through pics in Insta the 61 stands out compared to other RM watches. It looks good on wrist shots too. That's why I'm wondering if there are any good reps with the correct case size.

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA

Got mine yesterday and it came dead on arrival… I messaged my dealer and he said to mail it back to him and he’ll send me a new one. Damn it. At least he’s super nice about it. The watch is beautiful and super comfortable though.

rubbercart

Horology Curious
10/3/23
US
Looks great!

Before you send it back, can you measure the thickness on the left side of the case, and on the right side of the case?