• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM 61-01 rep on an IG seller

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
we're getting closer every day boyos! if they can make the movement more reliable, i'll snatch this and a 55 up in a heartbeat

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Hey, they finally made the asymmetrical case! It's worth picking up for sure if they can nail the movement issues. My BBR never broke and keeps good time but it'd be really nice if they would improve the details and mechanics of the movement.

seanizcool

Known Member
3/9/21
The Chinese guy in the video said it’s roughly 40,000 CNY. Doubt any TD is getting it anytime soon
Idk what that dude's smoking lol... looking at that escape wheel makes me thing it's the same that's used in BBR/RF

NickNickNickk

4/6/21

This one looks insane. Sapphire glass is great and NTPT looks improved from the version on the video a little up here.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Look at the size and placement of the screws. All over the place, way too big and 12 and 6 sides not out enough. Due to this I’m pretty sure the bezel curvature is wrong too just like all these KVF RMs

Paul Newman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
31/3/15
The big wheel seems corrected, and that is a huge step aesthetically in my opinion.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Same BBR movement and looks like a symmetric case, unlike the gen. We had a video a while back of one with the proper 12mm/16mm dimensions but this one looks like it's 12-13mm the whole way through.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
the NTPT case looks like printed, Am i right?
No, the banding is from the different layers of material, not print layers. NTPT just kinda looks like this from the side. I 3d print cases and the layer lines are a) much much smaller, and b) not slightly different colours like these layers

Reactions: etashazam

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
Same BBR movement and looks like a symmetric case, unlike the gen. We had a video a while back of one with the proper 12mm/16mm dimensions but this one looks like it's 12-13mm the whole way through.
In the description on the biao site that @Swiss_goupil posted they describe it as:

"The watch case is a highlight, first of all, asymmetric shape. The case deliberately extended on one side from 2 o’clock to 5 o’clock, forming a left narrow and right wide shape. The main purpose of this design is not not In order to hunt the strangeness, it is to avoid friction between the crown and sprints."

Not sure why they're saying all that if they didn't bother to design it that way. Maybe they just copied that from the Richard Mille website, translated to Chinese then back to English lol

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
In the description on the biao site that @Swiss_goupil posted they describe it as:

"The watch case is a highlight, first of all, asymmetric shape. The case deliberately extended on one side from 2 o’clock to 5 o’clock, forming a left narrow and right wide shape. The main purpose of this design is not not In order to hunt the strangeness, it is to avoid friction between the crown and sprints."

Not sure why they're saying all that if they didn't bother to design it that way. Maybe they just copied that from the Richard Mille website, translated to Chinese then back to English lol
I think they're talking about the glass? That's definitely "extended from 2-5" as that side of the crystal is longer than the other side, but that case sure looks symmetric (in terms of thickness) the whole way across. In the video upthread from Youku (the supposedly 40kRMB one) the case is clearly thicker on the crown side and thinner on the opposite side.

Reactions: Mayor_McCheese

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Don’t think we will ever come close to the gen, this looks really nice for a decent amount of money