• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Released RM035-01 Rafa Forged Carbon with updated dial!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
afaik in the latest iteration of this rm035 the strap is screwed in, no more springbars

the velcro straps have indeed a plasticky plate (from the photos i saw)

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
afaik in the latest iteration of this rm035 the strap is screwed in, no more springbars

the velcro straps have indeed a plasticky plate (from the photos i saw)

Ah sorry. Wasn't aware they had changed the strap system. Please let us know once you figured it out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
oh fark, I'm so bummed

I received the watch..wanted to remove the strap..AND THE BLOODY STUPID RICHARD MILLE HAS PUT 4 LOBES SCREWS TO HOLD THE STRAP. NOT 5 LOBES ONE LIKE THE REST OF THE BEZEL

I obviously bought the 5 lobes screwdriver.

FARK YOU RM. Now I need to wait for the right screwdriver to come in

geekftw

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/13
Received the watch. It looks fine but the second hand stutters alot from 12 to 6. I heard it's common for miyota's so I guess there is nothing I can do about it.

NancyPham Bridal

Horology Curious
2/1/17
H
Hey all :)

Becoming a big fan of the Richard Mille 035 Rafa edition. Just accepted my QC on the RM035-01 that the dealers sell currently. Now today i looked on the kuvarsit site and saw a new released one!! Too bad its not in Forged Carbon, but something tells me its not going to take long.

The dial is a huge improvement when looking at the gen and the version that is now avaible.

GEN:
Richard-Mille-RM-35-01-Rafael-Nadal-10.jpg

CURRENT ''BEST'' REP:
RM2015092901-01_enl.JPG

As you can see there are alot of flaws. Seconds hand not correct, on the gen there are no lumedots at the 11, 1, 5, 7 hourmarkers. And ofcourse the movement appearance looks fake (still nice job done)

HERE THE NEW KUVARSIT RELEASE:

As you guys can see:

1.) Updated dial with very nice finish and correct markings.
2.) Correct secondshand
3.) More realistic skeleton movement so it has more depth (but its not a 9015?)

How to order it and price pls.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I'm surprised no one commented on the wrong hands, this is an obvious flaw before looking at the screws...

Timquest

Known Member
24/10/16
It would be so cool if they add some realistic looking carbon ! I hope the factory's are working on that ! I think it isn't too complicated to make some good looking carbon they just have to make more layers and use a bit more qualitative carbon

Sent from the RWI mobile app