• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release RM 27-02

dehosti

Horology Curious
18/7/16
I am starting to see some replicas of RM27-02.
I found this on instagram: watchappsid

pedIkzk.png
ocFBSWT.png

cSmtOQP.png
Qimop7M.png

ffwYZDG.png

D

d4m.test

This is a really decent first effort. Still a long way to go, but this is looking good to begin with

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Better than a kick on the balls but no where near decency

sent, me thinks

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Any updates on this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barth

5/10/12
Ok, quick update on this

I've been in contact with an Indonesian vendor regarding this. he tells me that this rep is made of quartz stone (per gen, which I don't believe), and is for sale for 1000€.

Needless to say, I won't buy from this guy and at that price.

lovesRM

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/10/16
There are a couple of videos of the RM27-02 on his page. It's a good start but nothing I would put on my wrist.

jiggyjaggy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/2/16
Ok, quick update on this

I've been in contact with an Indonesian vendor regarding this. he tells me that this rep is made of quartz stone (per gen, which I don't believe), and is for sale for 1000€.

Needless to say, I won't buy from this guy and at that price.

Im sure that is bs. They said the same when the RM35-01 Velcro's came out and they even quoted the same prices of aprox $1000. Wait a few weeks and I'm sure these will be with the TD's.

RE-13

26/3/15
gen is made with carbon not quartz stone, they are able to rep the black carbon really well idk why the white one is difficult, once the white carbon comes out with this nylon velcro strap ill have one on my wrist.

D

d4m.test

gen is made with carbon not quartz stone, they are able to rep the black carbon really well idk why the white one is difficult, once the white carbon comes out with this nylon velcro strap ill have one on my wrist.

The RM035-01 is the full NTPT carbon version. This one is the RM027-02 is made from TPT quartz and NTPT carbon together, but not quartz stone

Sent from the RWI mobile app

TheDonSL

28/12/13
It looks cool enough and unique. Yes far from gen, but every RM will be.. no tourbillon so it will never be close. I think this is all we can expect since they didn't update any other RMs. Unless JF gets into the RM game soon, this is the best it's going to get fellas. Rock on with AP for now lol

D

d4m.test

Agreed Don. And thanks for igniting my spark more. Can't wait to get my hands on my FCGP, black DW like yours

RE-13

26/3/15
The RM035-01 is the full NTPT carbon version. This one is the RM027-02 is made from TPT quartz and NTPT carbon together, but not quartz stone

wow you learn something new every day! ive always thought it was carbon!:laugh:

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I'm undecided on this one. I like it, but they really messed up the white forged carbon. Not sure why they didn't make it like the black forged carbon RM which they did an ok job on. Plus the crystal as usual is terrible as one can see from the video. Will have to get that modded. The only RM with an excellent crystal I've seen is the sapphire 56-02 that I have. That one is crystal clear and the best quality RM I have. In fact, it's the only one I kept. I sold my others and my friends have a couple other models. All great builds, but terrible crystal.