• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: Aqua Terra with 8400 clone movement

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
TS-Watch website states that they provide 20% discount for bitcoin payment, but no bitcoin address provided during checkout. Anyone used bitcoin for TS watches in the past? Thnx.

you need to email them manually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Emocol

Alton11

Horology Curious
26/6/17
Have done three times already with no response. Would seem odd for them to send a random btc address in an email. No guarantee I would receive anything in return.

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Hey Brochachis

has anyone here ordered the Dr Evil Scientist McStripin’ Second Hands15K Gauss version of this watch? Would love to see QC pics or better still the real world pictures

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Have done three times already with no response. Would seem odd for them to send a random btc address in an email. No guarantee I would receive anything in return.

I think you need to use two ways
1. leave a msg on the order status page on the website.
2. leave a msg on chat with your order number

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
lol.
just found a funny thing about the subject title name of this thread and the other thread.

now this thread became a space mainly for talking about Aqua Terra model which is actually use 8500 movement but the subject title name is 8400.

the other thread became a space mainly for talking about Seamaster 300 model which is actually use 8400 movement but the the subject title name is 8500.
????????‍♂️????

Reactions: Razorig2

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
lol.
just found a funny thing about the subject title name of this thread and the other thread.

now this thread became a space mainly for talking about Aqua Terra model which is actually use 8500 movement but the subject title name is 8400.

the other thread became a space mainly for talking about Seamaster 300 model which is actually use 8400 movement but the the subject title name is 8500.
????????*♂️????

Exactly. I mentioned it in one of my posts here when this thread just started. Post #7 on page 1. Seems the person that started this thread got it mixed up. The 8500 is with the date. 8400 is without date.

Reactions: vcappp

lh95

Horology Curious
31/12/16
Toronto, ON
Just got my blue AT in the mail today
https://i.imgur.com/P1j1gwa.jpg

If the dial seems dull and dark, I really think it's just the lighting.
Pictures really don't do this thing justice. It catches light differently at each angle and is quite beautiful compared to some other reps I've had.
Sunburst is more subtle than my LPP IWC but everything else about this watch makes it so much better for me.
Side note, removing links is annoying and I can't seem to take off the bracelet .

Reactions: vcappp and Razorig2

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15

Pictures really don't do this thing justice. It catches light differently at each angle and is quite beautiful compared to some other reps I've had.
Sunburst is more subtle than my LPP IWC but everything else about this watch makes it so much better for me.
Side note, removing links is annoying and I can't seem to take off the bracelet .

Can you shot pics under direct sunlight?

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone

Take off the bracelet? It's a butterfly clasp. Push the buttons to remove one half of the clasp, then pull out the other half. You should then be able to take off the bracelet. And removing links is easy with the right tool and steady hands. Easier then the old pins. Use proper jewelers screw of the right size for the screws. And don't lose the tiny collar that goes with the tiny screw.

30015609898_0f92cf3811_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp and lh95

jaredjohnson

26/2/17

Well, looks good enough to me (I know that it's a different version, but dial colour should be the same.)
P1j1gwa.jpg

613533d1367687710t-omega-seamaster-aqua-terra-ref-231-10-42-21-03-001-die-blaue-in-42mm-img_0192.jpg

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada

you should give your bracelet a good soak and cleaning, preferably in an ultrasonic. Afterwards try the screws again.

lh95

Horology Curious
31/12/16
Toronto, ON
More pictures in various lighting and lume shots.
https://imgur.com/a/3ADqzZz
Upon more research I think the VSF is more navy/royal blue than the gen.
But I've also seen pics of the gen that make the dial look anything from black to datejust blue.
Will probably need a side-by-side to really discern the differences but other than the dial, the watch itself feels and looks great.

Reactions: reppin and Maron

cashmachine

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/18
Wow all of these look great. Was a fan of the DJ II but after looking at the blue Aqua Terras I'm being swayed... Lol

I havent seen any blue ATs with the date @6 thats not GMT (saw a black one but I think the blue looks much better). I wonder if this is going to be available anytime soon?
91111cb2d58da389341ca11ec6400343.jpg

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

ravpav

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/4/17
I had a 45.5mm Omega crpo in the past and liked the size, but my wrist is 7 inches so would a 41mm Aqua Terra be more ideal?

Does anyone know why PureTime shows some of these at 41mm for the most part, but the last two pull up as 43mm now???

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
More pictures in various lighting and lume shots.
https://imgur.com/a/3ADqzZz
Upon more research I think the VSF is more navy/royal blue than the gen.
But I've also seen pics of the gen that make the dial look anything from black to datejust blue.
Will probably need a side-by-side to really discern the differences but other than the dial, the watch itself feels and looks great.

looks good mate. what size wrists you have?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I had a 45.5mm Omega crpo in the past and liked the size, but my wrist is 7 inches so would a 41mm Aqua Terra be more ideal?

Does anyone know why PureTime shows some of these at 41mm for the most part, but the last two pull up as 43mm now???

The GMT is 43 and the non is 41.5 mm...my white dial fits perfectly on my 7" wrist after previously thinking Breitling Avenger gmt at 43mm was the smallest I would go the AT was a please tell surprise!

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
We really need a side by side comparison of the blue dial. In general, the rep looks great, and for the money, it's a steel.
However, after inspecting the details of the
Gen (under "warm" light), I really think the blue rep is not quite there, and most probably it will never be.
The white and black ones are very, very good. Will probably buy the bumblebee next. Eventually, the omega logo and font are a little bit too bold?

Gen:
6a41555ce9a9eeed94a1da541e32af82.jpg