• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: 2019 Seamaster 300 ceramic and titanium

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
Just curious.. Will the relume at hands fix the issue?

On the LMPOv6, you’d have to relume the markers and the hands to properly match. I don’t think you’d be able to match the markers since since it’s almost a vintage-like off white.

Reactions: PunkRockDoc

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Mine is silent too
24bb96e99ddd187f8882e2c706e69ff4.jpg

Reactions: leo6929 and stufuse

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I am sorry. I can't hear you. What did you say ? :cool:

LOL, I think I don't exaggerate when I say that the latest movements that VSF has put out there specially in the Omega reps are on another level. But yeah, :)

Reactions: micksmith1987

starshockey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/3/16
Just wondering if you or anyone else has found a strap that works for this watch.

I'm not a huge fan of the rubber and unfortunately the rubber loop right next to the buckle broke off where it joins the strap.

I have the gen and wasn't a big fan of the rubber either. It is a great match for the 21mm Speedmaster straps though, and I have the GSOTM leather and the DSOTM cordura. The "pitch black" calf strap is on the way, which will probably be my favorite of the three.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Best way to wear this watch is on nato IMO

I don’t like the rubber and I certainly don’t like leather on dive watch.

89d0907fdeea7befe1e185e1201d7930.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
My only complaint on this model was the crown stem. it felt to flimsy/thin and loose upon pulling it out.

If only they can fix this...

Sounds like it’s an issue with your watch Nd not the model.

I haven’t noticed a flimsy stem on the ones I’ve handled (which is a lot).

Basekomp

11/8/18
I tried on a gen today at an AD and was amazed by the way the indices catch the light - it was ridiculous. The standard size 300m doesn’t do this.

can anyone comment if this rep does the same? If so it’s an immediate buy for me!

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
I tried on a gen today at an AD and was amazed by the way the indices catch the light - it was ridiculous. The standard size 300m doesn’t do this.

can anyone comment if this rep does the same? If so it’s an immediate buy for me!

I find that all watches catch the light at AD showrooms. Bring them home and after a few months, they soon loose that artificial showroom shine IMO

Basekomp

11/8/18
I find that all watches catch the light at AD showrooms. Bring them home and after a few months, they soon loose that artificial showroom shine IMO

I wouldn’t say all. Some stay sharp and crispy with all the right angles. For example, my Grand Seiko still wows me everytime I look at it.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
I wouldn’t say all. Some stay sharp and crispy with all the right angles. For example, my Grand Seiko still wows me everytime I look at it.

Hard to beat a grand seiko!

My point is that watches (and diamonds) in general tend to look much better under AD lighting....even seiko. Bring them home and it’s not the same showroom shine. But yes, a grand seiko or a 5crt diamond is going to wow the owner in any lighting...due to the amazing cut and finish

Last edited:
Reactions: Updog

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Brilliant thread! So glad i could find one specifically for this watch. Your pictures all look amazing!

Sooo tempted to buy one but it looks awfully similar (at least to me) to my Seiko Ninja Tuna in terms of colors and feel. Really can’t decide if i wanna get it.

Thought about the stainless steel one with the red accents but the many minute flaws i’ve read from other threads has put me off cos i’ve got OCD lol.

Keep the poison coming!

Last edited:

Mrpong

15/9/19
Hi I heard that new batch of this watch fixes the issue in that the shape of crowd guard is not correct. Is this true?

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
9jYK3.jpg
Hey all, was about to set the time when the crown and the stem came in my hand when I pulled out. The stem is intact but when inserted, does not wind or set time.
Has something broken and would it be an easy fix given that this is the 2824 movement? Would really appreciate some help fellas!!

Orlinski

Sorry, can't help as still waiting for new one to be shipped.
I've got one that stopped working after falling to the concrete floor.
While it worked, my feeling was that crown/stem was flimsy as many posters noted.
Nice watch, almost there as gen, but might be not reliable.