• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New raids

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Ordered three watches like three weeks ago. Got QC of two watches pretty fast... but for around since 10 days ago, nothing... sounds like something is definitely happening.

Or I´m just being impatient as always, lol :ROFLMAO:

masmannan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/2/13
Ordered three watches like three weeks ago. Got QC of two watches pretty fast... but for around since 10 days ago, nothing... sounds like something is definitely happening.

There have been raids , contact your TD to check your status .

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe

10 days? 10 whole days? That's half an eternity!
Panic Reaction GIF

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Just to confirm what some have mentioned, indeed , this was a pretty significant raid.
When you get pissed that something isn't perfect or it takes a little longer for something you want, there are between 200-300 people who were jailed during this raid (that is an accurate number, not a guess).

The factories that were shut down were ZF, AF, PPF, Clean, and several others.

Some dealers keep a decent amount of watches in stock. We should still see watches flowing pretty decent for a short time.

There is no ETA on startup. This may take a little while. This one was significant.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
That´s pretty bad news, as always is with raids. Let´s hope for the best, starting with people who lost their jobs or were potentially jailed. :(
Thats for sure.

And that there will not be a scarcity price increase of 200% as there was before on raids like 2021 where VSF Submariners where 888 USD and Noob Daytonas 1,2k USD.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Thats for sure.

And that there will not be a scarcity price increase of 200% as there was before on raids like 2021 where VSF Submariners where 888 USD and Noob Daytonas 1,2k USD.
And that there will be a comeback at all. This severe raids are (see above) not isolated. Pandabuy and other Agents, stricter controls for the shipping lines, raids at many bigger dealer in the cloth-/bag-/shoe-rep-business and so on. It looks like the PRC is now cracking down on the whole rep business.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
It's interesting to note, as in one of the last raids, it occurred almost concurrently with an intense diplomatic agenda. The German chancellor was there last week, Blinken yesterday.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
It's interesting to note, as in one of the last raids, it occurred almost concurrently with an intense diplomatic agenda. The German chancellor was there last week, Blinken yesterday.
However, at least as far as the other affected sectors are concerned, this was months in the making. According to press reports (including Bloomberg), more than 700 lawyers from international IP firms and law firms were involved - and British authorities on top of that. Of course, I can't say whether this is connected to the raids in the watch sector. But it is a strange coincidence.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
However, at least as far as the other affected sectors are concerned, this was months in the making. According to press reports (including Bloomberg), more than 700 lawyers from international IP firms and law firms were involved - and British authorities on top of that. Of course, I can't say whether this is connected to the raids in the watch sector. But it is a strange coincidence.
In the end of the day i got those TODAY to that "so strict border" Country Switzerland😂 (after showing fake receipt cause they opened up the package)

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I don't don't doubt this. They still chose this moment for the big show.

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
collateral damage..

it's a bad time for fakes in China right now... ccp gotta save face

before back to normal

Reactions: Dave2302

_Tommy_Sky_

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
18/10/23
Well, until l hear any info from the sellers I know, I will keep my cool. Things slowed down because of Pandabuy, EWF and ARF apparently got hit, but Clean? Nothing about it so far.

Btw, just got 8kg haul from CSS, np issues. Another parcel on the way from QCXC, in the meantime got new Pepsi bezel for my C+.

World falling apart? Hardly. Panic mode? Full speed.

Reactions: b0b3rman