• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

willthewristmaster99

1-800-WatchAddict
Supporter
Certified
15/5/23
Michigan USA
Yes, it’s made by SpongeBob who lives in Singapur. He is on holidays until end of Februar. Otherwise you’ll find it here HERE
Oh my goodness bro thank you so much I have been looking for this link for the entire weekend. Was literally about to order a VVS moonphase cause I was convinced I would never find it.

Genuinely you are the goat. Thanks for going out of your way to find it for me. I will be sure to contact him now that I know it's his site and discuss when the best time is to order. May still buy the VVS and just buy a 5726 thru SB supply. I am so happy you found this link you honestly have no idea

Reactions: Plastiker

Kame55

Looking Around
10/10/22
I'm interested in modding 5726 and considering getting the ppf blue dial with a moondisc mod. I'm also wondering if there are any quality dials available from SW or Buff for the 5726. Any recommendation would be nice!

aaronglass

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
19/9/18
Damn this looks nice. We need an RWI review of this!

Superjef

Horology Curious
25/1/23
France
Hello everybody,

I am a big reader of your forum but not writing so often ...
I am french so please excuse my basic english ! (i don't use translator, only my english classes remember !)

This is my problem, and i hope you have a solution :

I have 2 PP Nautilus 5726 :
First one : steel strap BUT grey / purple dial, all fonctions work perfectly, made by PPF
Second one : leather strap and gorgeous black dial.

My problem : i love the steel strap but not really the grey / purple dial (my bad, i ordered too fast).
So i am looking for a black dial to replace the grey / purple.

I don't really know where i can search, that's why i ask you.

If someone can find a solution it will be nice

cheers

Superjef

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
Try asking any TDs if they can source the dial you want. Most can. Otherwise, list the steel bracelet for sale on M2M and buy a new black dial version - that might be cheaper and less hassle.

Votre anglais ecrit est bien mieux que mon francaise. Vas-y toi!

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
Try asking any TDs if they can source the dial you want. Most can. Otherwise, list the steel bracelet for sale on M2M and buy a new black dial version - that might be cheaper and less hassle.

Votre anglais ecrit est bien mieux que mon francaise. Vas-y toi!
There is no black dial PPF 5726.

Reactions: Teamjlf and Reaps

Plastiker

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/12/14
Monaco do Bavaria
Hey to all the 5726 fans out there! Did it occur to anyone that the lume ist different from the hands to the indices? The hands are white and the indices are more yellowish...

Superjef

Horology Curious
25/1/23
France
Hi guys,
So, if i have understood everything, the black dial for the PPF 5726 with steel strap isn't available just beacause it may doesn't exist ?
If it's this, my problem is "solved" :p

So, i see on puretime, jtime etc ... the white version and the blue one.
I haven't read ALL the 62 pages again, but it seems that the white dial is really close to the gen. Am i right ?
Is it possible to get ONLY the white dial from PPF 5726 ?
If yes, how can i do it ? ask Jtime (where i buy the grey) ?

Thank you !

PS @zinduna ton français est meilleur que mon anglais !

Superjef

Horology Curious
25/1/23
France
Hi guys,
So, if i have understood everything, the black dial for the PPF 5726 with steel strap isn't available just beacause it may doesn't exist ?

I haven't read ALL the 62 pages again, but it seems that the white dial is really close to the gen. Am i right ?
Is it possible to get ONLY the white dial and the needle set from PPF 5726 ?

Thank you !

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Hi guys,

Is it possible to get ONLY the white dial from PPF 5726 ?

Thank you !

Afaik color issues of Nautilus dials are less prominent and less noticeable on white dials than on others.
Regarding sourcing a separate dial try to ask as many TDs and modders as you can and post your buying intention in the WTB section of RWI. Also, you might get a dial at an affordable price solely or buying a defected watch on an M2M sale.

Superjef

Horology Curious
25/1/23
France
Thank you for your message.

Do you have some TDs or modders i can send an email for this kinf of question ?

I don't know what is the WTB section ?

i have understand the end of your message.

Cheers

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Some useful links for you:

I have good experiences with many TDs including CTime, InTime, JTime, PureTime, Toro Bravo, TrustyTime.

Regarding modders I'd recommend you Asian based watchmakers who may have closer connections with rep factories, watch parts makers and Chinese dealers. Try to ask @legend about modding your watch.

Superjef

Horology Curious
25/1/23
France
Ok thank you for your message.

First of all, i will send an email to Jtime and Puretime.

I will continue reading this thread, if anyone can give me more information.

Superjef

Horology Curious
25/1/23
France
Good evening guys !

Well i send an email to puretime, Marie answered me a few hours later telling me they can source the dial and the hands set !
Around two months of delay and 115$.
Just a little problem when i wanted to pay but it will be resolved soon.

Thank you for your help, now i am patientely waiting !

Reactions: grillbrill

Superjef

Horology Curious
25/1/23
France
Hi guys,
19 days since the first e-mail to PureTime, i just have received the QC pics for my White dial and hands set formy PPF 5726.
I have confirm that it is ok for me, i can't wait to have them in my letterbox !

Superjef

Horology Curious
25/1/23
France
By the way, i. have another problem with my PPF 5726. :
The hour goes fastest !
It gets ahead very quickly (few minutes in one hour).
Is there a way to fix this problem ?

thank you

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
It sounds like the movement needs to be regulated. You could do this yourself (difficult) or send it to a watchsmith to do (easy).

Superjef

Horology Curious
25/1/23
France
It sounds like the movement needs to be regulated. You could do this yourself (difficult) or send it to a watchsmith to do (easy).
i have found a local watchmaker in my city who is ok with rep (if it's not an Aliexpres one :rolleyes:).
So he will adjust the movement and is ok to change the dial when it arrive !

Reactions: zinduna