• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

willthewristmaster99

1-800-WatchAddict
Supporter
Certified
15/5/23
Michigan USA
Damn what a nice collection! I was wondering how does this rep looks side by side with gen although I don't have a gen 5726 but I have a 5712 gen I hope it look similar for my daily use:)!! Wished I know the rep game earlier lol
It will definitely do for a good day to day replacement. You picked the right one to replace it with definitely. I will say you can see how light my moonphase disc is, and how grey the dial is under camera flash in the other photo (this photo is natural morning sun). I have other pics but overall just obviously don't expect gen luster on the dial however the watch runs impeccably and it's probably my favorite watch I own.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood1

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Anyone have 2 links for the ppf 5726 they want to sell?!?!

willthewristmaster99

1-800-WatchAddict
Supporter
Certified
15/5/23
Michigan USA
I’m aware of the list of watch makers. I have reached out to several who’ve all said they won’t work on it.

I asked in this thread because multiple people have had their 5726 serviced and thought someone would know a US based watchmaker that can work on this movement.
Legend serviced mine. But he's not US. Nobody in US honestly, they're always slammed with work. I'm looking into doing my own services (for myself might I add) soon.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Interesting in the 2 shots below ( taken from this thread ) how different the dial can look under different lighting.

In the top post the dial looks greyish/ purplish
In the bottom post the dial has a blue hue and the moon disc blends in nicer. 2 separate watches - different lighting yet same factory .
FWIW, mine looks more like the top post….

willthewristmaster99

1-800-WatchAddict
Supporter
Certified
15/5/23
Michigan USA
Interesting in the 2 shots below ( taken from this thread ) how different the dial can look under different lighting.

In the top post the dial looks greyish/ purplish
In the bottom post the dial has a blue hue and the moon disc blends in nicer. 2 separate watches - different lighting yet same factory .
FWIW, mine looks more like the top post….

I think mine does too. I think that second one is modded honestly.

bombina

Known Member
17/8/15
If the 5726 had the gen movement it would be mine, but for the time being, the 5712 is an absolute stunner.

willthewristmaster99

1-800-WatchAddict
Supporter
Certified
15/5/23
Michigan USA
Has anyone else seen a post/comment from awhile ago of a member who was selling 5726/5712 moonphase discs? There was a direct purchase link to a black, basic website.