• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Patek Alert! The Cubitus Collection

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
Does Patek not know how to do sports watches after Gerald Genta passed away? They've been riding one design since the 70s lol.

Anyways it looks too much like this :

Wingding1984

Getting To Know The Place
15/7/17
Not as bad as the square version (if it's real), they've done an interesting take on the 5726...

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
I like it

What Did I Do Love GIF by juliaveldmanc

FrankUnderwood1

Getting To Know The Place
11/9/20
Looks like insiders troll. Look at the font mismatch on the big-date, and the Patek motto which also uses wrong words.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
I saw it and I honestly thought it was another indie brand copying a cartier and patek combined,.
Then I thought it's a troll post.

After seeing it.... I think it's a pos

BIONONE

Respected Member
28/4/17
PP is really taking the piss with this one... let's hope it was just a joke. But I doubt it - I've even seen some dismounted dials of this abomination. Hopefully this gets left in the prototype stage haha

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
"Let's make a square nautilus!"
"Genius"

....sure....
Exactly !

It is like a mashup between a square Nautilus, a bit of Cartier Santos, and another bit of Gerald Charles Maestro
Anniv.-Front-scaled.jpg

Maison Gerald Charles was founded in 2000 in Switzerland by Mr. Gérald Charles Genta. Monsieur Genta, often referred to simply as ‘Maestro’, was a Swiss watch designerand artist. After selling the company in 2003, he stayed on as its designer-in-chief until his death in 2011, leaving a treasure trove of watch designs in the company’s care. Every watch created by Gerald Charles is based on one of his original designs and carries his legacy of ‘artistic creativity, technical mastery’ forward into the future.

Honestly, i don' t like the Cubitus (also the name is a bit meh), but i'm 100 % sure that it will be a Best Seller.

We’ll know in a few weeks, there’s an event coming up

Yes, it will be an event in Munich (Germany ) on 17th October .

Edit: it recalls also a bit of Hublot Square Bang....the Hublot seems even nicer than this PP!

square-bang-unico-blue-ceramic-42-mm-soldier-shot.png

Last edited:

rek00001

24/4/13
Very clumsy attempt, just looks weird.

I'd get the 37mm Maen Manhattan over this any day, $870.00.