• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PAM512 42mm and incredibly thin version. Coming soon?

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Tzeekin - thats just the way the pic looks with the lighting. Its a black dial and all of our trusted dealers can source this watch for you.

tzeekin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/12/14
Thanks, Ruski. As for that brown strap, is that something I can ask the TDs as well? Their sites show a black strap.

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
You can always customize. Asso straps are available in Light Brown, Dark Brown, Vintage Brown, and Grey/Black. Just talk to you TD

Evora

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/13
This is the only PAM512 available, the one from KW or V6F (it's the same maker).

So, it has its faws, read the review, but a really nice piece. I tought I won't enjoy a "small" PAM, but I really like better. Quite better than my gen PAM338 ;)

Evora

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
This is the only PAM512 available, the one from KW or V6F (it's the same maker).

So, it has its faws, read the review, but a really nice piece. I tought I won't enjoy a "small" PAM, but I really like better. Quite better than my gen PAM338 ;)

Evora

The one on Kuvrasit is the same as the ones TD here can get?

I'm 99% sure I am going to order one of these tonight.

Evora

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/13
Yes, But Kuvarsit is not a TD here and some aftersales issues on other forums where they are no more TD today...

And you'll get better prices from our TD ;)

Don't go wrong !

Evora

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
Yes, But Kuvarsit is not a TD here and some aftersales issues on other forums where they are no more TD today...

And you'll get better prices from our TD ;)

Don't go wrong !

Evora

Oh yah for sure getting from our TD's. Cheers.