• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PAM 00911 by Noob coming soon .

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
@eBoy @Feefo @mclarendude
I would appreciate some advice. I PMed the dealer @mrmckhansi already
This is not the proper venue to do so. First, contact the dealer and try to resolve it. If that does not work, please file a helpdesk ticket at rwihelp.com and reference this post.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Thanks my friend @Swiss_goupil
I opened the watch. This is not a Noob indeed. I asked the dealer about it.

@eBoy @Feefo @mclarendude
I would appreciate some advice. I PMed the dealer @mrmckhansi already

Like @mclarendude said, don't mount the horse from the bottom. Your head will hurt when it's dragged over the pavement. 😆

Start with trying to find a solution with the TD first without public involvement. That's a higher 'escalation step' that should ideally never be necessary... If that's fruitless, then you get staff involved. Through a HD ticket, not publicly.

Reactions: Karbon74

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
It's fine. I saw the horror threads. Not for me. This goes private.

over and out.

Yeah, well. It's understandable to be upset and no harm done in just asking publicly. The important things is that you understood and are reacting like an adult after having been nudged into the right direction by a super mod.

The horror threads are only the ones where it escalates from self-entitled toddler-grade tantrums to massive meltdowns with name-calling and all that after somebody "dared" to give them advice. 😂

Reactions: Karbon74