• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PAM 00911 by Noob coming soon .

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I was thinking about ordering one and I couldn't find it on trusty's site although the Panerai directory and subdirectories are more confusing than all the sub forums on rwi.

It's still being produced, right?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Twinny

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/11/18
EU
I ordered it from Sead in April. But I don‘t know if it‘s still being produced.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
I was thinking about ordering one and I couldn't find it on trusty's site although the Panerai directory and subdirectories are more confusing than all the sub forums on rwi.

It's still being produced, right?

That's right, it has been removed from the Trusty site.
Puretime still has it:
https://puretimewatch.io/pam911-t-l...-leather-strap-a6497-with-y-incabloc-v12.html

I do not know if this is the specificity of a particular dealer, the production of a specific model, or the consequences of the situation that affected the NOOB factory, but as I understand it, in any case, now, even if someone accepts payment for him, it will not be able to guarantee the delivery time and in general its probability.

Be careful.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
That's right, it has been removed from the Trusty site.
Puretime still has it:
https://puretimewatch.io/pam911-t-l...-leather-strap-a6497-with-y-incabloc-v12.html

I do not know if this is the specificity of a particular dealer, the production of a specific model, or the consequences of the situation that affected the NOOB factory, but as I understand it, in any case, now, even if someone accepts payment for him, it will not be able to guarantee the delivery time and in general its probability.

Be careful.
Oh yes I forgot about the noob situation.
And TT roving it from their site seems strange as they still have listing from 2015 lol. But you make a good point. Thank you.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Where did you buy this strap?

I got it from Andrea Martu, I actually asked her to make for me her first “74” strap years ago, LOL. Anyways, it is the 74 you see below but I asked her to dye it a mustard color instead. All of her straps are custom made to order, good quality, and reasonable. You can send her the picture of my watch strap so she gets the color right.
https://www.martuleather.com/store/p..._m1611-74.html

Last edited:

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
I got it from Andrea Martu, I actually asked her to make for me her first “74” strap years ago, LOL. Anyways, it is the 74 you see below but I asked her to dye it a mustard color instead. All of her straps are custom made to order, good quality, and reasonable. You can send her the picture of my watch strap so she gets the color right.
https://www.martuleather.com/store/p..._m1611-74.html

I think I saw exact same strap on eBay.
what was wait time?

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
I think I saw exact same strap on eBay.
what was wait time?
yeah she sells on eBay too. She ships from Chile, so several weeks usually as a week to make it and 2 weeks to arrive internationally.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Oh yeah and I contact her directly and she sends me a PayPal invoice, so she doesn’t have to pay the eBay fees in addition to PayPal.

uczmeg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/14
UK
Just got interested in a PAM 911 and have noticed Pure Time have two version listed. The Noob as discussed here and an HWF version.

The Noob pictures still seem to show the AI spacing issue, so not convinced it has had an update.

Does anyone know how the HWF compares? I guess I"m asking which is better?!

Both appear to be priced the same currently.

PAM911 SS HWF 1:1 Best Edition on Brown Leather Strap Strap A6497

PAM911 T Noob 1:1 Best Edition on Brown Leather Strap A6497 with Y-Incabloc V12

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
Just got interested in a PAM 911 and have noticed Pure Time have two version listed. The Noob as discussed here and an HWF version.

The Noob pictures still seem to show the AI spacing issue, so not convinced it has had an update.

The dial color in the HWF is off by a mile. If you really have to, get the noob at least it look good.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS

Noob all the way!
The classic starter super rep Panerai is the PAM111 V12 by Noob if you don't have one.

Reactions: totufodax

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Waiting on a PAM911 too.
The dial imprecisions don't bother me much.
That green dial is fascinating.

Any more feedback from those who ordered last year? Still liking it?

I am not seeing many M2M sales of this so I am guessing yes 😁