• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

micablue

Horology Curious
15/6/23
Canada
I’ve got my hands on the new BUG factory NTTD. Overall impressions are good but it definitely has its flaws.

Pros: case shape, full Ti, nice full set with canvas pouch and tools, nato is nicely made.

Cons: 12-3-6-9 markers don’t match well with the rest, the lume is almost not existent in the dark, the bracelet I have on my example has some uneven meshing, the bracelet also is not all that comfortable (something I struggle to find comfort in with these), dial is a bit shiny like the vs+.
The 12-3-6-9 markers mismatch is quite a flaw in there.

Reactions: Jieboy

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
Bracelet slightly shittier than BUG, but better than others.
Don't understand why is always the back side of the titanium bracelet better than front (mesh pattern isn't "damaged" as the front).

Bpyfu

Known Member
19/1/21
Can anyone compare the lume on the BUG and VS+ to the VSF? I’m curious to see if it’s any better.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I spotted another factory update today from BUG (never heard of them?), with a claimed titanium bracelet. Wrong end link shape by the case on the band, so maybe that's enough to put people off, and not sure about the pearl dot... but the hands don't look pinky

What do we think chaps?

BUG Factory’s new masterpiece • Ingenuity inherited OMEGA Bond 007-No Time to Die] Exclusive customized version!
▪ Made of pure titanium, the entire watch weighs only 92g, surpassing the more than 100g version on the market!
▪The latest version technology of the watch case update counter is made of high-quality [Titanium 2] titanium alloy material, which is lightweight, strong and wear-resistant, and not easy to oxidize and corrode. It will still look like new after being worn for a long time! For the first time, titanium alloy steel belt is used.
▪ Hand-milled crystal sapphire lid glass, shiny and scratch-resistant, extraordinary glass coating!
▪Exclusively customized 8806 movement, an unparalleled neutral movement with the same functions as the original.
▪The original identical titanium alloy [Titanium 2] mesh belt, with in-depth details, matching bezel and dial colors, and Swiss-imported Swiss Super-LumiNova® top ice blue luminous display, perfectly restoring long-lasting lighting!
▪One table, one code and three cards are unified, and the supporting shipping standards are in line with the counter model!
Exquisite products are on sale in limited edition and are the same style as those worn by James Bond stars. Welcome to taste them! When you place an order, you will receive a pair of original canvas titanium buckle strap!
When you place an order, you will receive an original storage bag. There are only 100 pieces in the first batch, while supplies last.

The gen weighs 97g 😮

50297331686_531995beba_b.jpg

Bpyfu

Known Member
19/1/21
Broken clasp on the gen which recently just happened on someone. Titanium can be so brittle. Broke off clean. And this is a gen. So do be careful with the more recent reps with the titanium mesh bracelet.

53531961791_191f9d6398_b.jpg

53531069802_425b548dbe_b.jpg

53532149268_fec474c0e8_b.jpg

53532392950_0f2eccf37b_b.jpg
Tell them I have an extra one! 😂

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hmmmm... That's rather unfortunate... VS+ got the marker's size right, but even on the photos from Hont further up it's apparent that the markers and hands have different shades. Unless they fix this, I'll stick with the shitty lume on my VSF V4. 😆

1000088817-01.jpg

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
Hmmmm... That's rather unfortunate... VS+ got the marker's size right, but even on the photos from Hont further up it's apparent that the markers and hands have different shades. Unless they fix this, I'll stick with the shitty lume on my VSF V4. 😆

1000088817-01.jpg
It’s really such a travesty. It must be separate factories for the hands and dials that the rep factories use, hence the issue matching color. Really crap though, as I’ve had a few reps that are perfectly matched on the hands and dial in fauxtina, no idea why they can’t get the nttd right.

Last edited:

Macbook

Horology Curious
6/10/23

1000088817-01.jpg
If you were to buy a NTTD today, would you still get the V4 VSF? or the VS+