• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Thespy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/16
The case backs don’t just ‘pop off’, they are copies of the gen Niadlock, so twist off with gasket. They are not as secure as a gen, and can be twisted with off easily without tools, and my ORF gasket was dry so I applied silicone to it. The movement is decorated, but nowhere near as well decorated as the VSF. I think a thicker gasket would work, but I certainly won’t be swimming with it!

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
And now for something completely different, does anyone know where I can find a "Jack the Bulldog" statue? Gen or Rep. Don't really care as long as it looks good on my desk.

Reactions: mech500

Bkhwkn

5/12/21
Hey guys, took awhile to get my QC but here’s a few photos. I think the gem look abit skewed to the left but it’s doesn’t look that bad. The triangle printing seems one small bit off.
f890a0758d2d45f9b05bd2bf55994479.jpg

eb8eba29265f44f5817118605bcb12ee.jpg

d3acb418a1225dfef18ac08d2b23c8e2.jpg

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Hey guys, took awhile to get my QC but here’s a few photos. I think the gem look abit skewed to the left but it’s doesn’t look that bad. The triangle printing seems one small bit off.
f890a0758d2d45f9b05bd2bf55994479.jpg

eb8eba29265f44f5817118605bcb12ee.jpg

d3acb418a1225dfef18ac08d2b23c8e2.jpg

Hands look a little orange compared to the yellow markers on the dial. Such a shame they haven’t nailed this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18

Which version is this NTTD? VSF or ORF?

Bkhwkn

5/12/21
How does the mesh bracelet feel on the wrist?

I haven received the V4 yet but I have gotten a ORF mesh bracelet to try out and it feels solid. It’s amazing. But I’ve seen in Chinese video that the VSF bracelet is more bendy. I’ll let you know when I get it in hand. Cheers mate

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
It seems that the new batch of nttd vsf is not as good as the pre raid. I have also seen several qc pics with crooked markers.

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1A utilizzando Tapatalk

Bkhwkn

5/12/21
It seems that the new batch of nttd vsf is not as good as the pre raid. I have also seen several qc pics with crooked markers.

You’re right unfortunately oh wells

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
You’re right unfortunately oh wells

At this moment I think orf and vsf quality is the same, but vsf don't worth the 50/100$ premium.
Almost all orf nttd have crooked markers, mine too. I ordered it a month ago and I'll receive it in these days. I'm curios to see the "grain" of the dial under the sunlight, because it seems better on vsf.

Bkhwkn

5/12/21
At this moment I think orf and vsf quality is the same, but vsf don't worth the 50/100$ premium.
Almost all orf nttd have crooked markers, mine too. I ordered it a month ago and I'll receive it in these days. I'm curios to see the "grain" of the dial under the sunlight, because it seems better on vsf.

Somehow wished I got it preraid lol overall I don’t think anyone would catch it easily but once we see it we can’t unsee it

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18

IMO there is no such thing as new batches of VSF coz it is closed.
All the current available VSF pieces are from the pre raid production too

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
IMO there is no such thing as new batches of VSF coz it is closed.
All the current available VSF pieces are from the pre raid production too

Of course, I don't know if there are pre and post raid versions, or maybe trusted dealers are selling Rled pieces, or leftovers from local sellers. Or maybe someone else is assembling remaining components.
But in the last weeks they are selling hundreds of VSF rlx, omega and Pam.
And the quality of most of these nttd seems lower than before. Only my opinion.

spaceman007

5/1/22

please post some pics when you get it, i might wait to order mine until i see yours. cheers

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
please post some pics when you get it, i might wait to order mine until i see yours. cheers

Just received. It's well built, the overall quality is very good. The markers alignment is not perfect but I already saw it by the qc pics and almost every orf has the same issue. Also a lot of vsf for sale now have a bad alignment. I don't like nato straps and before the purchase I thought I'd put a vintage leather or suede strap, but surprisingly I realized that the mesh strap is really well done. Of course the color of the steel is a bit different than titanium case, and the bracelet is heavier than the case :D
But I think it's impossible to build a titanium mesh band for a low price.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Just received. It's well built, the overall quality is very good. The markers alignment is not perfect but I already saw it by the qc pics and almost every orf has the same issue. Also a lot of vsf for sale now have a bad alignment. I don't like nato straps and before the purchase I thought I'd put a vintage leather or suede strap, but surprisingly I realized that the mesh strap is really well done. Of course the color of the steel is a bit different than titanium case, and the bracelet is heavier than the case :D
But I think it's impossible to build a titanium mesh band for a low price.

Looks good, but that pearl placement? how did that pass QC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
danza you're right, it's a bit to the right, but irl you don't notice it to much. For me rep watches are toys, I can accept some imperfections.

Reactions: Danza1813

frankiko

28/11/21
Spain
And now for something completely different, does anyone know where I can find a "Jack the Bulldog" statue? Gen or Rep. Don't really care as long as it looks good on my desk.

How was it...?

"The whole office goes up in smole and that bloody thing survices"

;)

Reactions: DC69

frankiko

28/11/21
Spain
Of course, I don't know if there are pre and post raid versions, or maybe trusted dealers are selling Rled pieces, or leftovers from local sellers. Or maybe someone else is assembling remaining components.
But in the last weeks they are selling hundreds of VSF rlx, omega and Pam.
And the quality of most of these nttd seems lower than before. Only my opinion.

IMHO, that might not be totally a totally accurate statement. We have seen amazing quality reps in this threat some days/post ago regarding recent QC pictures, e.g.:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...seamaster-007-edition?p=10421224#post10421224