• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Menez

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/20
They know there is demand for a titanium bracelet and V5. But the more versions they release, the less people will buy the new ones. I guess by now almost everyone who is interested in the NTTD, already bought one. If there was still a V5, only a few hard-core fans would buy it. Much less than the V2 or 3. So the development costs of a titanium bracelet might not cover orders. And they seem to struggle with the material and pattern. I wouldn't be surprised if the V4 is the last one we'll see. But let's hope my feeling is wrong :)

I (for example) AM still waiting for a v5 to release to buy the watch :)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
I know, but i couldn’t handle not having the latest version :(

Don't do this, there will mostly always be a newer Version of a Version...You will end with nothing or with no satisfaction.

V4 is great, go and get it mate :)

Reactions: Glaude and Carrick1

Menez

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/20
Don't do this, there will mostly always be a newer Version of a Version...You will end with nothing or with no satisfaction.

V4 is great, go and get it mate :)

Yeah, you are right man. But I would eat my nails if when I buy the v4 two months later the v5 come out. I would just wait for the ti bracelet :)

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Yeah, you are right man. But I would eat my nails if when I buy the v4 two months later the v5 come out. I would just wait for the ti bracelet :)

Sorry to say but you will wait your ass off...And if there ever will be a ti bracelet you can always purchase it seperatly.

​​​​

Reactions: Glaude and Carrick1

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
Sorry to say but you will wait your ass off...And if there ever will be a ti bracelet you can always purchase it seperatly.

​​​​

Sorry I am also waiting, suppose it all depends how badly you want the watch, i'm in no crazy rush, and if V4 is the final version then I can always go and get one. But I feel when the actual film hits, then the rep market for this watch will leap forward, and there will be am updated version, how many people who owe a V2, V3, V4 would change it for a V7 with a Titanium strap, also knowing Omega will they use Titanium in the future on their Bracelets? So if they rep it, can they use their model for other Titanium Bracelets when Omega use them?

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
Sorry I am also waiting, suppose it all depends how badly you want the watch, i'm in no crazy rush, and if V4 is the final version then I can always go and get one. But I feel when the actual film hits, then the rep market for this watch will leap forward, and there will be am updated version, how many people who owe a V2, V3, V4 would change it for a V7 with a Titanium strap, also knowing Omega will they use Titanium in the future on their Bracelets? So if they rep it, can they use their model for other Titanium Bracelets when Omega use them?

My exact feelings. I have the v2 on a v3 bracelet. I couldn't wait, but I'll update it once/if the TI bracelet comes out. I have the idea of keeping one dedicated to the NATO and one dedicated to the TI bracelet. Just trying to justify it ha!

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
they need olso making money, and sell thousands pieces, no marketing no money, i just forget this watch at the moment maybe v9 or v10 near genuine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:facepalm:

They know there is demand for a titanium bracelet and V5. But the more versions they release, the less people will buy the new ones. I guess by now almost everyone who is interested in the NTTD, already bought one. If there was still a V5, only a few hard-core fans would buy it. Much less than the V2 or 3. So the development costs of a titanium bracelet might not cover orders. And they seem to struggle with the material and pattern. I wouldn't be surprised if the V4 is the last one we'll see. But let's hope my feeling is wrong :)

This !

Each time they release a new version, think about all the stock left from previous version, that need to be sold in a way or the other, it's just not viable to release another version so quickly.

When you look at Sub releases (to name those that are the only one to get many versions, just a remember ...) they are not released a few months appart, it's much longer.

They also have something we don't : sales statistic, it's easy for them to see if there's a demand or not, we have are not the prime market here, and our wishes are really secondary

Reactions: Thrasher and RobSe1

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Is this the fastest non-sub to have several versions already since release of the V1? lol

In my somewhat limited experience with that kind of watches, I would say yes, in fact not many watches have several versions appart from the Subs, I'd say AP 15xxx series and Patek 5711 & Aquanaut are the others but don't quote me on that

batman420

Horology Curious
20/12/20

Is the V4 out yet?

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
No but the T4 is, but only in certain parts of the UK :-( (UK Humour) or not Humour as the case may be, if I upset any Admin, I will gladly remove it

Reactions: THXuk

batman420

Horology Curious
20/12/20
No but the T4 is, but only in certain parts of the UK :-( (UK Humour) or not Humour as the case may be, if I upset any Admin, I will gladly remove it

I see what you did there! But seriously, is a "T4" out or anticipated to come soon?