• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Loki1080

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/12/20
Did you already get your QC images of the watch as yet?

I did, and I also paid for the additional water proofing service, for this reason he says he won't exchange it. Disappointing considering I placed a $4000 order for 8 watches.

Looking back at my emails with him I did ask prior to ordering if it was titanium because I saw in the description the case was SS. His reply was just that all their watches are the latest version and that the do not carry or sell any old stock. Still my fault for not scrolling down 5 watches and seeing the actual titanium one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I did, and I also paid for the additional water proofing service, for this reason he says he won't exchange it. Disappointing considering I placed a $4000 order for 8 watches.

Looking back at my emails with him I did ask prior to ordering if it was titanium because I saw in the description the case was SS. His reply was just that all their watches are the latest version and that the do not carry or sell any old stock. Still my fault for not scrolling down 5 watches and seeing the actual titanium one.

Absolutely not how things work here

Are you sure it's an all Stainless steel watch ? Did you weighed it for example ? I can weigh mine and compare, it'll be a dead giveaway if you are in full steel

Loki1080

Banned
6/12/20
Absolutely not how things work here

Are you sure it's an all Stainless steel watch ? Did you weighed it for example ? I can weigh mine and compare, it'll be a dead giveaway if you are in full steel

In sorry, what's not how things work here?

I haven't recieved the watch yet if you read my posts. It's still in Andrews possession but he will not swap it for me. Yes it is full stainless, he confirmed so himself yesterday.

Loki1080

Banned
6/12/20
Anyhow, I don't want to hijack the thread and I understand why he won't swap since the waterproofing was done etc. Totally my screw up.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
In sorry, what's not how things work here?

What you offered to do in your previous post and that I edited out.

And you did not specify you had not the watch in hand you said "it's sitting here", that give out the impression it's with you, but anyway, the watch will just be a tad heavier than the titanium watch, but will still be a great watch IMO

Loki1080

Banned
6/12/20
What you offered to do in your previous post and that I edited out.

And you did not specify you had not the watch in hand you said "it's sitting here", that give out the impression it's with you, but anyway, the watch will just be a tad heavier than the titanium watch, but will still be a great watch IMO

Read 4 posts above that where I said the watch has not shipped yet. I said "sitting there" as in with Andrew, not "sitting here". I was not offering to sell a watch, I was saying if someone wants one that has QC pics ready to go at Trusty and has been waterproofed...

I know the rules here, I didn't break any.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Read 4 posts above that where I said the watch has not shipped yet. I said "sitting there" as in with Andrew, not "sitting here". I was not offering to sell a watch, I was saying if someone wants one that has QC pics ready to go at Trusty and has been waterproofed...

I know the rules here, I didn't break any.

Lose the attitude, the rest of the warning is in a PM as you won't pollute that post anymore with that subject.

Reactions: Thrasher

Loki1080

Banned
6/12/20
Loose the attitude, the rest of the warning is in a PM as you won't pollute that post anymore with that subject.

I honestly don't have attitude, I'm defending myself against you accusing me of breaking the rules. Which I did not. If you took the time to actually read my posts instead of just dropping the admin hammer you would have realized there was nothing wrong with what I was posting.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I honestly don't have attitude, I'm defending myself against you accusing me of breaking the rules. Which I did not. If you took the time to actually read my posts instead of just dropping the admin hammer you would have realized there was nothing wrong with what I was posting.

Last warning, don't continue on this thread when you have a PM waiting for you to answer. And to the interested public, I read them all, multiple times and I'm not dropping any hammer, yet.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Has anyone got a V4 yet? Are they actually available?

Is there really a V4 ? My understanding was that the V3.5 was the updated bracelet and nothing more, at least that's what TDs have been saying V3.5 would be the so called V4

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz

Dude he’s doing his job and protecting the community here. * perhaps * he was over cautious in this instance but I’d much prefer a showing of over cautiousness than under cautiousness. He also doesn’t need to explain his actions, he was correct to eliminate any doubt. Any defence is just pointless ‘tude from you’re end mate.

Loki1080

Banned
6/12/20
Is there really a V4 ? My understanding was that the V3.5 was the updated bracelet and nothing more, at least that's what TDs have been saying V3.5 would be the so called V4

There is not a V4, you are correct. There is a V3 with an updated bracelet, so 3.5 is fitting.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Dude he’s doing his job and protecting the community here. * perhaps * he was over cautious in this instance but I’d much prefer a showing of over cautiousness than under cautiousness. He also doesn’t need to explain his actions, he was correct to eliminate any doubt. Any defence is just pointless ‘tude from you’re end mate.

Thanks for the support but this just continue to increase the unrelated content in this post, lets save to all the burden of having to continue to read this here, as this is discussed in PM with the member. No grave offence have been committed here, just a silly misunderstanding & communication

Let's continue on the subject ;)

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
ZIL715.jpg

Loki1080 Mr. Bond got a call, you whored his VSF Seamaster Titanium Thread on RWI and humbled Glaude ...he wasn't amused about it.
​​He said your ass will be kicked off.

Reactions: Thrasher

airbowatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/6/19
How is the bezel on your V3's? Is there any movement (vertically) or is it snug around the crystal?

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
How is the bezel on your V3's? Is there any movement (vertically) or is it snug around the crystal?

My V2 is very loose in rotation but no movement side to side or up down, I think its a common problem I have another on order so we will see if its resolved with V3.5 or V4 as some TDs call it

Reactions: airbowatch

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Here guys, did a little clean up and put the little offender into the brig where he belong, since you suffered the reading of the exchange and that he posted a PM sent to him, you may as well enjoy the full gist of the conversation of him claiming "You are rude, I did nothing wrong, I'm gonna tell mommy about it"

Someone has a problem with authority but should really have layed low after being the one to order the wrong watch and complaining to other people that they can't read properly ... :rofl:

Carry on guys and sorry for the hijack