• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Is there a gasket on the crown and Crystal also?

There will be a nylon gasket between the crystal and case. There isn’t a rubber gasket on the crown thread like the Rolex sub to my knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: snoutwatch

snoutwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/14
There will be a nylon gasket between the crystal and case. There isn’t a rubber gasket on the crown thread like the Rolex sub to my knowledge.

thanks. Does the Gen not have a gasket on the crown? Should we add a crown gasket?

lumentin

Known Member
25/4/20
Strasbourg, FR
Keen to see it on the big screen as well! From the looks of it, it’ll be on Bond’s wrist for the majority of the movie (he wears an AT in the opening scene) and according to some people in the know, the watch plays a special part at some point :dribble:

The AT with the borderline around the date from Spectre, no? The normal AT with vertical stripes is my first and only rep, I have it on the wrist. I think I like more today than Two weeks ago when I received it!

I heard on an official interview the NTTD watch will have a special function in the movie, yes! Should we guess and make bets? :p

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
FYI, I’m selling the rep used for the comparison I did with my gen in this thread. Rep was only bought for the comparison—it hasn’t even been on my wrist! So a rep in perfect condition for less than what you’d pay direct. I hope someone can help me out :)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-to-die-007-titanium-vsf-v2-a8806-—-brand-new

I guess the problem is not the lack of interest, but your location and the custom problems that might cause for many members (eg EU)

otherwise I’m sure everyone here would be happy to take it.

hope you find someone within your area soon, thanks for your contribution again!

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
The AT with the borderline around the date from Spectre, no?

No the AT with the date border is the Skyfall 38.5mm Co-Ax. The Spectre AT is the 41.5mm Master Co-Ax without a date border. Both have a blue face with vertical lines.

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
I guess the problem is not the lack of interest, but your location and the custom problems that might cause for many members (eg EU)

otherwise I’m sure everyone here would be happy to take it.

hope you find someone within your area soon, thanks for your contribution again!

Thanks buddy :) Yeah unfortunately there's quite a few countries right now that have had post from Aus suspended due to lack of cargo flights. Hopefully it'll be back to normal relatively soon.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The AT with the borderline around the date from Spectre, no?

You aren't the first to be confused with the Skyfall and Spectre AT. Blame it on Omega for the lack of publicity for it. Omega have only mentioned the blue 41.5mm Master Co-Axial AT as a Spectre worn watch a couple of times. Once in their lifetime magazine issue and another recently for the NTTD Omega press release.

SKYFALL

49177088691_6973700337_b.jpg

SPECTRE
​​​​​​
49177089571_ea5b396cdb_b.jpg

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
I like Omega's description of the Skyfall Planet Ocean:

"...involved in many of the most memorable scenes, including the dramatic motorbike chase through the streets of Istanbul ."

The brief pre-title scene in Istanbul was the only part of the movie where the PO was actually worn.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I like Omega's description of the Skyfall Planet Ocean:

"...involved in many of the most memorable scenes, including the dramatic motorbike chase through the streets of Istanbul ."

The brief pre-title scene in Istanbul was the only part of the movie where the PO was actually worn.

LOL exactly. It was the Aqua Terra after that till the end of the movie. But yet in 2015, they marketed the heck out of that PO and the AT was barely mentioned.

Mrpong

15/9/19
So I did a small mod to increase the tightness of my caseback.

I ordered a 37mm x 0.9 o ring gasket.

Greased then gasket with silicone grease and secured the caseback more tightly and knowing there is a waterproof seal between the edge of the caseback and the opening to the movement.

c36bf00e3b929e890330e79ed6aacde6.jpg

22f00d87c6e2dca8e274d9204ee6fa8d.jpg

5ccc73d76241aba804dcb67a4cffb650.jpg

1.Which tool do you use to open its caseback?
2.So..double O-ring gasket.. Isn't it too tight?

Mrpong

15/9/19
So I did a small mod to increase the tightness of my caseback.

I ordered a 37mm x 0.9 o ring gasket.

Greased then gasket with silicone grease and secured the caseback more tightly and knowing there is a waterproof seal between the edge of the caseback and the opening to the movement.

c36bf00e3b929e890330e79ed6aacde6.jpg

22f00d87c6e2dca8e274d9204ee6fa8d.jpg

5ccc73d76241aba804dcb67a4cffb650.jpg

-Which tool do you use to open its caseback?
-With double O-ring gasket.. Isn't it too tight?

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
-Which tool do you use to open its caseback?
-With double O-ring gasket.. Isn't it too tight?

I used an index manifold and thumb sprocket set to open the caseback. (Aka my finger and thumb!!!) the caseback was loose and that was the problem I have sought to repair here.

The o ring isn’t double it’s just slightly thicker than the one provided, so therefore provides more resistance against the caseback when pushed on and twisted so as a result it is slightly harder to twist back into place. This resulted in increasing the pressure that holds the caseback on to the case.

DHCol

Looking Around
3/6/20
Hi there I’m new to the forum and this is my first post, but have been reading this thread for some time now. I’ve just come across this post on Wish, do you think I’ll receive a bag of nails if I order it, or may this be a genuine (fake)? Obviously the pictures are of the genuine watch so that’s already raising red flags. But I have never seen it on wish before now, I imagine it’s all the rejects that have been refused by the members on here LOL. Just wondering what you all think for £120 is it worth it? Just tried to upload a picture but it didn’t work here’s a link.
Also it says limited edition skyfall, so imagine they are trying to pass off one of the old watches as the new one.
https://dl.wish.com/rcFK

Last edited:

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
It won’t be vsf. Rejected qcs just get recycled for the next buyer or sold in the street markets of Hong Kong etc. They don’t go on wish for 200% cheaper than the ones TDs are selling. If you’re new here and want some genuine advice...

Look for a quality rep from a quality trusted trader. Wish sells trash and shit like ‘she wee’s’ and socks that look like you have no skin on your feet.

Reactions: Therion666

DHCol

Looking Around
3/6/20
LOL yeah I know they are known for selling Tat but have seen some good deals for watches on there, take the pagani designs watch’s for instance. It’s just that I’ve never seen any replica watches cheaper than the ones you guys have, then came across this today and wondered what the naff replicas are like. I don’t use wish normally for this reason but received a pair of sunglasses from them today that you would never tell were the real thing unless you really scrutinised them and I have the genuine ones as well and could barely tell the difference right down to the case they come in!

Reactions: Danza1813