• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The balls on this guy.... Reviewing the VSF V2 as though its a gen:mad:​​​​​​

The stiffness of the nato strap, the missing stamping of part numbers behind the buckle, no gap on the side of the case where the helium valve is and the thin numbers on the bezel gave it away. Clearly a rep.
​​

It's a good looking rep, but come on, don't try to fool others into thinking its a gen. Just say its a rep, a good decent rep and be done with it. There is nothing more I despise than someone who has a rep and passing it off as the gen with no mention its a replica whatsoever :mad:

And that video is gone. Deleted apparently. What an idiot. Did anyone catch what the name of his channel was? I remember seeing he had other watch videos too. Not sure about the authenticity of those other watches in his channel now. I can't seem to find his channel anymore....

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
That looks pretty good. I can't tell if it's black, grey or dark brown though...

It’s the dark brown. Works perfectly with this watch. Looks black when the watch does and brown when the watch does and has the vintage military theme. I brushed the hardware to match the watch too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
It’s the dark brown. Works perfectly with this watch. Looks black when the watch does and brown when the watch does and has the vintage military theme. I brushed the hardware to match the watch too.

Very nice! I've been looking at some brown, khaki and olive/mil green straps for mine—still haven't pulled the trigger on any though.

manuelmay

6/12/18
And that video is gone. Deleted apparently. What an idiot. Did anyone catch what the name of his channel was? I remember seeing he had other watch videos too. Not sure about the authenticity of those other watches in his channel now. I can't seem to find his channel anymore....

I think it wars just to let the video stay on YouTube. Once a youtuber with a very popular channel in which he reviewed smartphone copies told he received a warnijg because he presented the phone with the link to buy.

KalKala

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/18
Okay completely disregard my last post comparing the lume with the gen. I must not have "charged" it long enough, or done it with a bad light, because I did it again and the rep was a lot better. Still not gen level, but not too bad nonetheless.

I wonder why they have not used the same blue Lumen on the bezel they have on the dial's markers: it looks more greenish. Is that so?

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I wonder why they have not used the same blue Lumen on the bezel they have on the dial's markers: it looks more greenish. Is that so?

I believe its the same blue lume for the bezel and hour markers.... Here's a better shot of the lume on mine:

49890515323_fa1c092c02_b.jpg

Reactions: Bibitaro

kennycoder

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/9/12
How is the bezel feel on the gen?
Is it also flimsy and loose?
My v3 is rather loose.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
How is the bezel feel on the gen?
Is it also flimsy and loose?
My v3 is rather loose.

I Doubt very much that a £7300 Omega watch will have a ‘flimsy and loose’ bezel!

But perhaps a £400 replica will! I assume most who choose that route can also live with it quite easily.

kennycoder

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/9/12
I Doubt very much that a £7300 Omega watch will have a ‘flimsy and loose’ bezel!

But perhaps a £400 replica will! I assume most who choose that route can also live with it quite easily.

well tbh i have a rather old gen seamaster and it has a pretty woobly bezel :) was just curious to hear if it's just my sample or every batch has it

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
And also what is going on with the lume pip it's like 75% the size of all the other v3s I've seen

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
I asked my TD to check the bezel and he RLed mine for me on the basis it was loose so back to QC pics!

If you're interested: https://imgur.com/a/0dmMgZD

Do you think the left 12 marker kicks out a bit?

Now I know why you’re called take5....it takes you 5 sets of qc to settle on a new watch! Ha ha.

The wait would be killing me!

ccb2dfb955fc134bfd8842bb651eace7.jpg

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
Now I know why you’re called take5....it takes you 5 sets of qc to settle on a new watch! Ha ha.

Haha! Nice watch. I have patience... I also noticed the circle on the hour hand on that QC set is noticeably off centre.. one of those things you would see every time you look at the watch.

I GLed the previous one!

Last edited:

Burt Macklin

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
4/4/20
London

ccb2dfb955fc134bfd8842bb651eace7.jpg

Dammmm that really looks good on a black Nato! where can I buy one of these?

Dinkis

Supporter
Certified
23/8/15
Michigan, USA
The balls on this guy.... Reviewing the VSF V2 as though its a gen:mad:​​​​​​

The stiffness of the nato strap, the missing stamping of part numbers behind the buckle, no gap on the side of the case where the helium valve is and the thin numbers on the bezel gave it away. Clearly a rep.
​​

It's a good looking rep, but come on, don't try to fool others into thinking its a gen. Just say its a rep, a good decent rep and be done with it. There is nothing more I despise than someone who has a rep and passing it off as the gen with no mention its a replica whatsoever :mad:

I couldn’t agree more with this. I never say my reps are gen. When I get a compliment I tell them thank you and that it’s a rep. I even say this when I wear my gen watches haha