• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New models by ORF Omega DIVER 300M

Alex_oz

Known Member
8/10/20
Gosh, can’t believe no one has a QC set of black-black SMP 🫣😟😒

xZeroCoolx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
22/10/22
US
Gosh, can’t believe no one has a QC set of black-black SMP 🫣😟😒
I'm getting worried. It was in the original announcement but no one has seen QC and the others are also listed on several TD sites now but no one is listing that one.

Hopefully they are just perfecting it 🤣

eBoy

🏥🚑 RWI New Members Mental Asylum Warden 🩺⛑️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light
I have the Ceramic Titanium VSF and since I saw a gen/rep side by side comparison here on RWI, it's a "super rep" to me. Both almost indistinguishable from each other ...

But this black on black one I honestly found silly when the gen was released, because it's really only readable at night via its lume, but since then it has grown big time on me. It just stands out so much from the entire SMP line-up. Heck, I may just go ahead and take the plunge. 😂

But now I read it's not really available/TD-listed yet? 😭😢

Reactions: Shining_jack

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I found this QC online (not my watch), take a look at the lower lugs:

Is it just reflections on ceramic? I don't think so.
That’s just the rubber strap.

adamnougatieri

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/5/22
was about to pull the trigger on a bathyscaphe, but waiting to see what this black-black looks like first

come on qc pics!!!

Reactions: TheWatchGuy2

Shining_jack

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/12/22
The Netherlands
I have the Ceramic Titanium VSF and since I saw a gen/rep side by side comparison here on RWI, it's a "super rep" to me. Both almost indistinguishable from each other ...

But this black on black one I honestly found silly when the gen was released, because it's really only readable at night via its lume, but since then it has grown big time on me. It just stands out so much from the entire SMP line-up. Heck, I may just go ahead and take the plunge. 😂
Funny, for me it was the other way around with the black/black. Was floored when I saw it for the first time. But now I’m like: can’t see a thing. Though it does have something charming/unique.

My rg is in the air as we speak. Might be here later this week, but probably somewhere next week. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Razvyor78